IGNORED

Hard Jan Coming Up But.....

Dolman Block B

Course we can make the Play-offs. Long way to go yet. We never usually have a good xmas period, which we have just done. Luckily we missed out on the Manager of the month award. We have Luck on our side now. I just hope we're still all behind the team when our next defeat comes along.

Guest alex1089

Gary said any transfer will be done during this long period without a game or at the end of the month. I expect something could be revealed by next thursday/friday.

with set of results like todays (Chesterfield 1-0 Bradford, Oldham 0-0 Southend, Tranmere 0-0 Bournemouth, Yeovil 2-0 Hartlepool) working in our favour we could still sneak the playoffs, but we'd need to go all out for win every game, and never settle for the draw, which is something i'm not sure our team is yet capable of.

lots of very evenly matched teams about, and some seriously shoddy but lucky ones (ie Bradford, Port Vale and, to a degree, Walsall) who will remain higher than us just because of the fact they haven't had run as bad. i've always said if we get 8+ points from the next four i will begin to whisper about the playoffs with a small amount of conviction, but anything less than this and we won't be able to reach them i don't think

Archived