IGNORED

Any Winger Suggestions

Guest jordankilford

Joe Anyinsah but only on loan, I see Preston signed the young winger from Bury today (Whaley?) so this may push him further down the pecking order

Yeah i think Joe Anyinsah is a very good player and anyone who was at Sheffield Wednesday on the last game of the season, last season, would agree.

as quick a player as i've seen and likes a trick or two, isaw him at mango's in pre-season could do with 10-15 minutes of a home game to see how he gets on

as quick a player as i've seen and likes a trick or two, isaw him at mango's in pre-season could do with 10-15 minutes of a home game to see how he gets on

Guest Ronmeister

has anyone seen him play first hand? if any one has could you tell us whats good/bad about him (fast, loads of flair/weak, no end product)?

Saw him at Hereford, poor opposition I know but he got himself into good positions, didn't see him as a left winger more as a striker but could well do the business there, very fast and some nice composure to boot.

One name that has been flying around lately is a highly rated guy called George Boyd from Stevenage, a mate of mine from S****horpe is a big fan of his.

has anyone seen him play first hand? if any one has could you tell us whats good/bad about him (fast, loads of flair/weak, no end product)?

Saw him in the under18's cup game against the shambles that are rovers, he tor them apart and should have had at least two goals in the first twenty mins.

quick,quite tall,skillful and can take a man on.

a bit like asinyah really.

Joe Anyinsah but only on loan, I see Preston signed the young winger from Bury today (Whaley?) so this may push him further down the pecking order

how about this club uses its imagination and try to sign someone that didnt play for us one season before.

There are more players out there in this country.

Guest Ronmeister

Torquay's MoM today V Birmingham, have heard good things about him for a while. Very quick and according r5 he ran Brum ragged today. Former Arsenal from whom the Gulls got him on a Free: Jonathan Osei Kuffour

He scored against Brum aswell :w00t: , but unfortunately it was given offside :(

Torquay's MoM today V Birmingham, have heard good things about him for a while. Very quick and according r5 he ran Brum ragged today. Former Arsenal from whom the Gulls got him on a Free: Jonathan Osei Kuffour

yeh i was watching mtod and thought he'd be a good little player - reminds me of lua lua

I've seen him on numerous occasions for reserves and youth side. In my opinion he has pace and strength to turn games. In my opinion we are going to see good things from him in 2006.

Joe Keith, left footed midfield player and he of three assists on his debut for us vs. torquey on loan last term, has just scored Orient's 2nd goal vs. fulham at craven cottage. never got to saw him play first hand, did we miss out?

Zenon Caravella:

"Nephew of former Australian coach Frank Farina, Zenon Caravella is a creative, determined and hardworking attacking midfielder. Playing in either the centre or on the left the former Sydney United player adds flair and inspiration whenever he is on the field. Only 22 Caravella has plenty of potential and will be an integral part of the New Zealand Knights A-league campaign."

Living down here with the Kiwis, I've seen this lad play a few times and he's not bad. He has great energy, and runs the full 90, and ain't too bad on the ball. A-league finishes soon and he'll be available (on loan or a free) and will qualify for a working holiday visa.

Just a thought.

Why not Grant McCann of Cheltenham? I've never seen the lad play before but his pedigree speaks for itself. He's young (around 24 I think), came through the West Ham academy, is an International (albeit with Northern Ireland) and regularly contributes with goals from left wing...

Just a thought :dunno:

Archived