IGNORED

Trip To The Algarve

Ivan_is_a_legend

firstly, i would like to say that i wish my boss would pay for me to have a holiday if i had not done my job properly for half a year, and then had a few good weeks (although if they think this will help the club then may be its worth doing) !

secondly, is anyone else concerned that this could end very badly?

look at the times clubs have gone away for a short break and it all ends in chaos. add to that the bad feeling from phillips, if what everyine says about his attitude is correct, and a few drinkers who are bound to sneek off for a swift pint or ten and we could have a problem on our hands.

on the other hand, phillips might return from the trip and say that he relises that he don't wont to go after all and will fight for his place. can we take it from this then that we havent had the response to phillips being on the transfer list as we thought we might have, considering he is not staying behind to talk to any clubs?

Guest Ronmeister

and a few drinkers who are bound to sneek off for a swift pint or ten and we could have a problem on our hands.

:doh:

Do you not remember what happened after the last time :doh:

if the team are sensible (!) and come back and beat Scunny and get a point a Colchester then I guess we will all say "fair enough". If we lose both these games (and play poorly) I imagine knives will be sharpened on here - personally if it helps the cause I have no problem.

if the team are sensible (!) and come back and beat Scunny and get a point a Colchester then I guess we will all say "fair enough". If we lose both these games (and play poorly) I imagine knives will be sharpened on here - personally if it helps the cause I have no problem.

Well summed up.

From here on in results.......and nothing else, matter.

on the other hand, phillips might return from the trip and say that he relises that he don't wont to go after all and will fight for his place. can we take it from this then that we havent had the response to phillips being on the transfer list as we thought we might have, considering he is not staying behind to talk to any clubs?

I don't think Phillips has gone. As regards replies, his name has only just been circulated, so it's hardly surprising we have not had many enquiries! In any case, I think he is off to McDons, they have off-loaded their third keeper, and the young reserve is off to Liverpool shortly, although I gather the deal has been slightly delayed. So, once that deal is done and McLeod has joined Wolves, that leaves Wilson with just 1 keeper and a bit of cash to spend.

Archived