IGNORED

Tfg?

dargla

Guest harveythompson

watching the Clyde match and noticed there kit manufacturer is TFG.

Why do City use this lame manufacturer. My shirt is in a poor start due to the lack of quality.

Anyone elses shirt falling apart?

Everyones shirts are falling apart mate, except the ugly away kit :@

No one has the ugly away kit.

I thought i read that the club are in talks with a couple of major companies about next years shirt. I think the club have come to and agreement with the fans that this years shirt is poo. Thats why people are being allowed to go and swap it when it falls apart.

The club could do worse than look at Airness, They supply kit for Stade Rennes in the French first division. I recently saw them play Nantes in a local derby and the Rennes kit looked awesome (home and away) I suggest to anyone interested check out the Stade Rennes website.

IPB Image

really liked our black away kit a few seasons ago (was impressed enough to buy one). i always thought, why not have a white shirt/red shorts (all white if needed) standard away kit and a black shirt/red shorts third strip. i can't think of any situation these wouldn't cover.

I'd say Airness was a sponsor, looking at that picture. A horrible kit, no doubt about it.

Going back to the original subject, City's kit manufacturers aren't the best. Is suspect its the old case of the cheapest option available, whereupon you get what you pay for but sell it to the public at the same cst as a more expensive manufactuer's kit.

Selling prices per shirt to the public is about £39.99 to £44.99. Most of these shirts are made in Third World sweatshops or cheap Eastern European sweatshops for about £1 each. Massive profits are made by all concerned.

That's the beauty of capitalism.

The end user (you and I) get our product and the suppliers get rich all on the backs of poor overworked peasants in far away toilets who thank the stars they have a bowl of rice each day to survive on.

Bought my sonthis season's home shirtin August, he's only worn ita few timesand therefore it has only been washed a few times and is a rag. He has Manure shirts that he's handed down over the years to his northern cousins and they are still in excellent condition and worn fequently!!

The black shirt from a couple of seasons back was the best ever.

Makes it look better though :):dance:

For me, having a Nike kit at our level makes us look as if we can't get a kit supplier so go to our local jjb sports and have them do our kits! Like a couple of conference teams have Nike kits. Think that goes for Southend too. I know that Rotherham have a Nike kit sponsorship, but wear the old style of nike kit.

I would like Joma or Puma or Diadora :D

Although I like the Rennes kit (personally) my main thrust actually was the overall quality of the kit for ****s sake, I know it maybe a bit 'BUSY' for some people, The quality is excellent.

Comprendé.

Airness are the kit makers and the sponsers of stade Rennes.

I thought the problem was quality, I'm sure they could make other kits.

Although I like the Rennes kit (personally) my main thrust actually was the overall quality of the kit for ****s sake, I know it maybe a bit 'BUSY' for some people, The quality is excellent.

Comprendé.

Airness are the kit makers and the sponsers of stade Rennes.

I thought the problem was quality, I'm sure they could make other kits.

You said they looked 'awesome', and didn't even mention the actual quality of the shirts.

Yes, it is a bit 'BUSY' in my opinion, and I think it looks rubbish.

I appreciate the fact that you may like the kit, and now you've explained what you meant, I certainly do understand. Thankyou.

But you didn't need to be a complete arsehole about it.

:dance: wait to see who weve got next year!!!!!!!!!! supplying the kit that is

watching the Clyde match and noticed there kit manufacturer is TFG.

Why do City use this lame manufacturer. My shirt is in a poor start due to the lack of quality.

Anyone elses shirt falling apart?

:@ my shirt is in an awfull state and i have only worn it a few times. worst shirt ever in my opinion.

its no wonder they are selling them for £15 each, and two for £25 at somerset cricket club shop in taunton. gutted as i paid full price for mine.

about time we had a decent kit supplier like, nike, adidas, or puma.... :city::farmer:

Archived