IGNORED

Liam Rosenior

Guest alex1089

Guest alex1089

Yeah thats what I think he is talking about. I expect he is sitting in his appartment in Algarve with Gary looking at these messages right now!

Guest ashtonyate

I would have though that a fee would only be payable by Fulham if he was transferd but what happend if he does not sign a new contract with Fulham and goes on a bosman I don't think we would get a fee then??.What do you think

I think it works as such as we receive a percentage of any profit Fulham (in LR's case) make from the player... i.e if they receive money from any future sell on clauses, it increases their profit on him and therefore the percentage we're entitiled to.

Does that make sense....? I know what I'm trying to say anyway! :)

surely if we get a percentage of the sell on fee your maths should indeed be a percentage higher than 0 multipled by zero :)

But 10% 20% or even 50% of zero is still nothing so it does not matter what percentage it was muliplyied by we would still receive nothing

But 10% 20% or even 50% of zero is still nothing so it does not matter what percentage it was muliplyied by we would still receive nothing

oh really? i didn't know anything multipled by zero was zero! thanks for pointing that out to me, i'll try not to make the same mistake again! damn maths degree was useless! :crying:

Archived