IGNORED

Away Days

NailseaRed

Did anyone else manage to catch the sky two programme last night called "Football's hardest away days" quality programme following some fans on their trips to away matches.

They followed the "Swansea youth firm" who went to notts county, got lost on the way up on their mini bus so missed all the apparant pre match fights and then got chucked out after 15 minutes because they were drinking in the ground haha! Then proceeded to wander around nottingham looking for fights and wondering where all the fans were while the match was on! two of them got beaten up while going to a cash point and then they all had a fight with each other in the mini bus on the way home! haha was hilarious and a great advert of how dumb the swansea fans are! haha. Anyone else see it? or has my post come across as a " you had to be there" story :)

Anyone else see it? or has my post come across as a " you had to be there" story :)

yeah i saw it i think they had a fight with each other as there was no sheep around to take out their frustration for being welsh :whistle:

also there was a man who was essex born and bred who travelled to montrose every week to see them play 800 mile round trip, he said "i hate being english, i wish i was scottish" some people eh?

Did anyone else manage to catch the sky two programme last night called "Football's hardest away days" quality programme following some fans on their trips to away matches.

They followed the "Swansea youth firm" who went to notts county, got lost on the way up on their mini bus so missed all the apparant pre match fights and then got chucked out after 15 minutes because they were drinking in the ground haha! Then proceeded to wander around nottingham looking for fights and wondering where all the fans were while the match was on! two of them got beaten up while going to a cash point and then they all had a fight with each other in the mini bus on the way home! haha was hilarious and a great advert of how dumb the swansea fans are! haha. Anyone else see it? or has my post come across as a " you had to be there" story :)

:handbags:

Swansea Youth:laugh:

Notts County: :laugh::laugh:

Is this a joke?

totally true. i was in hysterics, it made them look like total muppets. i just wish it had been prime time bbc so the embarrasment was seen by more people! haha. they even talked through their outfits, burberry, henri lloyd and one guy had a lacoste jumper on, "cost him £105" "we were top quality designer gear" haha so so so funny.

it was very fuuny! they also had barnsley fans traveling to us, they were not to happy with the quality of the pies :laugh:

Bristol lasses aren't THAT easy are they?! those lads were nasty! i felt sick when that lass had to do a lap dance on that fat guy, she was almost grounded on his belly! haha

it was very fuuny! they also had barnsley fans traveling to us, they were not to happy with the quality of the pies :laugh:

I remember after that game the Barnsley fans were hitting the window of the drive through at KFC and demanding food :laugh:

Can you stop saying "ha ha" in your posts :pray: Everytime you say it, that kid from the Simpsons pops in my head.

Archived