IGNORED

So Then Gary Where Are All The...

Guest Legend City Man

Guest Legend City Man

Still on a few points from the foot of the leauge, David Noble has signed.. but WHERE is the rest of our "January signings" that GJ has promised us? Will be interesting to see if its been like the last few seasons where weve been promised big name players but weve just been lied to again.. I mean the fans have always come second at this club behind money..

So come on Gary, lets have an officiall statement on the website as to where these players are coming from?

Still on a few points from the foot of the leauge, David Noble has signed.. but WHERE is the rest of our "January signings" that GJ has promised us? Will be interesting to see if its been like the last few seasons where weve been promised big name players but weve just been lied to again.. I mean the fans have always come second at this club behind money..

So come on Gary, lets have an officiall statement on the website as to where these players are coming from?

he has already commented on this ... they will come towards the end of the month.

I love your posts! Every new one provides more crap!

Guest C.T.I.D

He'll have a hard job signing players from the Algarve,give him a chance to get back home :whistle:

what would you rathe rhe do ?? rush and sign these players.....good god yur like a kid at christmas eve.

If by "Big Signings" you mean well known players that cost big bucks, i do not think you will see any of these.

GJ strikes me as a manager who likes to use lesser known players who can do a job for the team. The team as a whole being greater than the sum of its parts. A lesson some of our more recent managers might have done well to learn. To my mind the last manager we had who did this was John WARD.

To my mind this has already been demonstrated by the signings of BASSO, NOBLE and SAVAGE, oh and by the way thats three signings already this month.

• Admin

I thought you'd be telling us who we are signing? :rolleyes:

Guest yateady

What a birk you really are.

gj would of done all the ground work in nov & dec for the players he wants to bring in, the clubs concerned will be keeping him upto date with developments for the players he has identified, don't get to concerned I'm sure roberto carlos and ronaldo will be here by the end of the month :laugh:

God man, give him a chance, also he isn't going to say where there coming from is he! We'll find out when he signs them, also by the sounds of things you are expecting ronaldo to turn up at the gate!

I'm behind GJ when he say's numerous times that we will all find out who is coming when the time is right, that he don't want to alert any other clubs that might be tailing his future signings.

I'm waiting with baited breath to who is coming to the gate, but i think a few people on here are letting there expectations get a little to high.

GJ, from what he has done in the past isnt one to go for big name charlies but rather players he can improve and develope and who have the right mentality to play for him and the club.

Yeah, good plan einstein :doh:

In the secret squirrel world of player transfers the very last thing you want do is let the entire world know who your after!

Jesus Cityman, your posts get dumber by the day :laugh:

Guest Legend City Man

I'm willing to do the following challenge...

If we sign ANY player between now and January the 31st I will not post on here again untill we ever get promoted under Gary Johnson... If however we don't sign any player between now and then, I must be free to carry on my legendry city man posts by bringing you all up to date with transfer speculation everyday for the next year!

If we sign ANY player between now and January the 31st I will not post on here again untill we ever get promoted under Gary Johnson... If however we don't sign any player between now and then, I must be free to carry on my legendry city man posts by bringing you all up to date with transfer speculation everyday for the next year!

I think this is an acceptable challenge providing you agree to TomF banning your username and IP address from the forum (if you lose) :)

And you can't change your name or start a new one up either!

Archived