IGNORED

Is This Forum The Most Popular

HambrookRed

Guest Mr Brightside

Mild!!!!! You must be having a laugh, some of the criticism on here is nothing short of a disgrace!!!

it is a disgrace that you should say such a thing! ;)

In the time of Richard Gould that there was serious dicussion amongst senior staff at BCFC about closing the forum down so concerned were they about the impact that the forum was having on morale within the club.

The club would have been dammed if they had and dammed if they didn't.Any attempt to close the forum would have met with cries of "big brother" and driven the forum into an independant entity as I believe it once was.Keeping it open ment that the club had to tolerate the critism and desrisory comments that were abundant at the time,many of which were directed at the appointment of Tinnion and his failure to carry on the success after Wilson's departure.

Amongst other concerns there was the concern that the confidence of the players was being effected by the stick many were taking on here.I know that they were strongly advised not read the forum.

Thankfully the club did nothing and now with signs of improvement on the pitch the forum has become a more settled place.

But for how long?........ :dunno:

Who........ cares?

It's just a bloody forum for Gods sake

it is a disgrace that you should say such a thing! ;)

Football fans can be fickle creatures and the players and staff will know this, if they choose to let it get to them then I don't think they deserve the wages and lifestyle they have. I'd swap what I have to be bitched about on here but play football for a living !

What on earth are you talking about ? :)

Exactly, Codfather was voted "Most Annoying poster", and Legend City Man is posting from a crib or a padded cell.

However its worth noting that many clubs have no forum, or have closed their forums due to misuse by posters.

Apart from the thought police controlling our threads, we have our own litigation lawyer looking after our interests. Its a healthy balance and I feel the forum gives everyone a venue to sound off.

Use "IGNORE" if you cant handle the dumb factor.

Exactly, Codfather was voted "Most Annoying poster", and Legend City Man is posting from a crib or a padded cell.

However its worth noting that many clubs have no forum, or have closed their forums due to misuse by posters.

Apart from the thought police controlling our threads, we have our own litigation lawyer looking after our interests. Its a healthy balance and I feel the forum gives everyone a venue to sound of.

Use "IGNORE" if you cant handle the dumb factor.

Good response, and I totally agree.

I choose not to ignore many people as i feel sometimes they may actually asy something worthwhile. Most of the time however it just turns out to be very funny......

People will always have different opinions and that is good, my only concern is that players/management listen to much to abuse aimed directly at them. Most of the stupid comments come from kids afterall !

Archived