IGNORED

Mr Savage

Guest kez_0569

i jus don't see why we would keep gilespie out on loan even if we brought him back to have on the bench he would make more of an impact comming off the bench than stewart

how do you know that? what has he ever done in a competitive game to show he works hard for the team? nothing, thats what. he scored once against nottingham forest TWO YEARS after signng for us. he scored a few on loan at cheltenham but that doesn't mean anything, its a different team in a different division. bridges missed open goals for us but has put three away for his new team in the same circumstances. people just want to knock baz, GJ, the team and mistakenly believe that their flippant and illinformed coontribution makes more sense. ok hotshot whats better? a player who has started the last 5 games for us, 3 of which are wins, 2 draws. or a player who has scored one goal in a game we lost (badly) 3-1 and very little else. well?

get a grip mate. i don't hate many things but people posting unthought through b0110(x like this is getting very close to making me spit. you even slag off marcus stewart with a blanket statement about his private life and use that to say gilliespie is a better option on the pitch. at least try and be a little informed, not just dumb. sorry to say, but you have no clue mate.

Archived