IGNORED

Terribly Flattered

wilts green

our forums have been absolutely full of rumours that Bristol City, such a very big football club should even be remotely interested in players from a 'village'in deepest Somerset. From the latest count it seems that Mr Johnson has 'chatted up' at least five of Yeovil's players to encourage them to join him at AG. Having read your Forum over the last few months I am very surprised that you would want players from of all places Yeovil! If I were a City supporter, what would really worry me is that your esteemed manager has only the contacts and ability to raid no further than the end of his nose. I mean, there are players the length and breath of Britain, so parochial aint the word is it :)

Anyway, thought the Gall rumour was excellent, any chance of a swop with Murray? :rolleyes:

our forums have been absolutely full of rumours that Bristol City, such a very big football club should even be remotely interested in players from a 'village'in deepest Somerset. From the latest count it seems that Mr Johnson has 'chatted up' at least five of Yeovil's players to encourage them to join him at AG. Having read your Forum over the last few months I am very surprised that you would want players from of all places Yeovil! If I were a City supporter, what would really worry me is that your esteemed manager has only the contacts and ability to raid no further than the end of his nose. I mean, there are players the length and breath of Britain, so parochial aint the word is it :)

Anyway, thought the Gall rumour was excellent, any chance of a swop with Murray? :rolleyes:

Are all people in Somerset as boring as you?

Get back to yer farm and torment the sheep :whistle:

Well maybe you should have a little more faith in your team, some of them aint bad. Considering the players got you two promotions i would think there are several of them who have the ability to play at a higher level. :blink:

If we want any of your players we'll take them, just like we took Johnson. :laugh:

Think hes from Wiltshire :dunno: . My part of Somerset isnt boring :ph34r:

A very astute observation Portland Bill. Given the content of the post, and given we've seen it/heard it a thousand times before from various Yeovil posters, I didn't really take much of a look at the posters name!! Is it our fault that Bristol City, enduring one of the worst season's in the club's history (in terms of league standing) can attract 12,600 people down the Gate whereas Yeovil who are currently having their best ever season managed less than 6,000 last time out. God help them if they start losing a few on the spin.

Just a thought - how many professional clubs in England from the Premiership downwards could attract the sort of crowd we did given our league placing and some of the goings on this season?

And at this present time that is all it is, Rumours.

A couple of points.......... 1) It's nice to know, that you call us a very big Football club, your words not ours. :razz:....................2) why do you lot have to keep coming onto a Bristol City forum spouting your nonsense, will you, once and for all understand that you aint our local rivals, never have been, never will be, we only have one and it aint you!! :grr:

Archived