IGNORED

Grant Smith Has Joined Wallsall

CodeRed

mike11 Posted on: Jan 6 2006, 6:48 PM

Group: Members

Member No.: 2,497

QUOTE(Bristol Boy @ Jan 6 2006, 10:38 AM)

Sounds like the WDP making up a deal if you ask me, but if it's true bring it on!

Agree with that and you can add Oxford & Wycombe.

None of them.He will be signing for Walsall.This transfer lark is easy if you have the right contacts.

This is old news for some of us :whistle:

Sounds like the WDP making up a deal if you ask me, but if it's true bring it on!

None of them.He will be signing for Walsall.This transfer lark is easy if you have the right contacts.

This is old news for some of us. :whistle:

I never thought the lad had a fair chance in his favoured position here but GJ doesn't rate him so that's that.

I'm concerned about central midfield and the left side/left back position in the event of injuries to Noble, Woodman & Russell as LW & CS can't hack it as a combination.Fingers crossed that LW doesn't move in the window unless GJ's got someone lined up.Heckinbottom will do.

This is old news for some of us :whistle:

This is old news for some of us. :whistle:

If you're going to be a smartar$e :razz: at least quote the post that I answered and that concerned a WDP story that we were swapping him for Fallon!

Looks like I was right about that being a fantasy, doesn't it.

The other clubs include a former club WYCOMBE.

Still, nice for us to find out from Walsalls web sitE and the text from the club still says he a winger :w00t::w00t::rofl2br::rofl2br:

Merson says he can anywhere on the left...........wanna bet Paul? When will people learn that HE'S A CENTRAL MIDFIELD PLAYER!!!

It's on our site now.

http://www.bcfc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/News/...~766298,00.html

It says he has been kept out by the form of Murray but says central midfield is where the player himself thinks he is best.

I don't feel we can really comment as we have seen so little of him, but what I have seen didn't leave a lasting impression either! I didn't even know he is Scottish!

Good luck to him, if he gets the right club he could do well, another Heffernan? Isn't it usually the case for loans this long not to have a recall, so we may not see him again? It does say that walsall have brought in 9 players now!

I never thought the lad had a fair chance in his favoured position here but GJ doesn't rate him so that's that.

I'm concerned about central midfield and the left side/left back position in the event of injuries to Noble, Woodman & Russell as LW & CS can't hack it as a combination.Fingers crossed that LW doesn't move in the window unless GJ's got someone lined up.Heckinbottom will do.

If you're going to be a smartar$e :razz: at least quote the post that I answered and that concerned a WDP story that we were swapping him for Fallon!

Looks like I was right about that being a fantasy, doesn't it.

The other clubs include a former club WYCOMBE.

Still, nice for us to find out from Walsalls web sitE and the text from the club still says he a winger :w00t::w00t::rofl2br::rofl2br:

Merson says he can anywhere on the left...........wanna bet Paul? When will people learn that HE'S A CENTRAL MIDFIELD PLAYER!!!

Smartarse?Me?...never!Smug git certainly.Didn't intend to use your post BB.I'm just a bit crap at the pc,although I am a lot better when it comes to transfer activity.

It's on our site now.

http://www.bcfc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/News/...~766298,00.html

It says he has been kept out by the form of Murray but says central midfield is where the player himself thinks he is best.

I don't feel we can really comment as we have seen so little of him, but what I have seen didn't leave a lasting impression either! I didn't even know he is Scottish!

Good luck to him, if he gets the right club he could do well, another Heffernan? Isn't it usually the case for loans this long not to have a recall, so we may not see him again? It does say that walsall have brought in 9 players now!

The bloke scored 10 goals in 23 games for Swindon last year from central midfield.From what I saw of Walsall they need nine players and there top man's just gone to Leicester.

Played in central midfield, especially in a three, I'm sure he'd have done well.

GJ won't play a three or Smith so good luck to him.........accept when we play them!

Smartarse?Me?...never!Smug git certainly.Didn't intend to use your post BB.I'm just a bit crap at the pc,although I am a lot better when it comes to transfer activity.

Terrific.

Who'd joining us in the window?

Archived