IGNORED

Hayter

cidernuta

FOR CRYING OUT LOUD! WHAT IS IT WITH PEOPLE TRYING TO GET THEIR POST NUMBERS UP :@

Sorry i wasn't aware that the topic had already been broached (all be it briefley) on the forum.

Anyway, remeber when you were given a 'grade' for number of posts, youth player, reserve, first team etc.

What ever happend to that wonderful system???

Too many people wanted the status of MANAGER or something.

Too many cooks and all that.

Really!!!!

I think it's a shame and that some form of system should be brought back so we can all tell at a glance just who the best really is.

does it ever spring to mind that there are people who actually have a life in the outside world and havent had copius amounts of their day to trawl this forum and keep up to date with the hayter situation??

unbelievable

Does it ever spring to mind that it doesn't take more than 30 seconds to read the topic list on the first page of the forum to see if there is already a thread on a certain subject?

Does it ever spring to mind that it doesn't take more than 30 seconds to read the topic list on the first page of the forum to see if there is already a thread on a certain subject?

And there speaks someone who thought Benny Lannartsson was Danish the other day!!! :whistle::laugh::laugh:

Guest Harvey9

And there speaks someone who thought Benny Lannartsson was Danish the other day!!! :whistle::laugh::laugh:

What does that have to do with anything? At least he has the capabilities to read the board to see what has already been posted :doh:

with hayter having rejected huddisfield, and with holt, parkin, mcloud, knight, fryatt, burton and tyson either dissapearing off the market or being bought by those clubs we might be competing with for his signature, do people thisnk this transfer is looking more or less likely?

with hayter having rejected huddisfield, and with holt, parkin, mcloud, knight, fryatt, burton and tyson either dissapearing off the market or being bought by those clubs we might be competing with for his signature, do people thisnk this transfer is looking more or less likely?

Definitely more likely, but there will probably be other Southern countries competing for his signiature (QPR have been mentioned for example).

I think that we'll sign one of Hayter and Jevons.

Definitely more likely, but there will probably be other Southern countries competing for his signiature (QPR have been mentioned for example).

I think that we'll sign one of Hayter and Jevons.

i was thinking just that. not sure qpr are really in a position to compete fiancially, as holloway has been moaning about having to trim his wage bill and sell recently. plus if i was hayter i'm not sure i'd want ot go to a club whos manager is in a state of cold war with its chairman. i could see ol' hollowhead getting the boot if things don't significantly improve for them.

other situation could be we get jevons whilst hayter moves to yeovil to replace him. considering there would be less risk of jeavons and GJ not getting on i've got to say i'd prefer him. are both out of contract come summer or just hayter?

Archived