IGNORED

Any Views On Who'll We Will Sign?

Guest jamiewilletts

Guest jamiewilletts

Anyone got any predictions on who city will sign and when???

i wouldn't mind seeing the hartlepool player (freddy eastwood) he looks a good player and has an eye for goal.

Guest jamiewilletts

my mistake he is at southend, i wasnt thinking straight Hmm, I bet there's a smilie on here that conveys laughter but I'm too lazy to look for it..

well marcus stewart came from the prem to us?????

and who is this ian evatt and who does he play for???

No he came from the Championship, although he would have had the chance of the premier league. The main reason was because he supported City. Eastwood will not be coming unless you come up with 750k or something and some good reasons as to why he should miss out on the playoffs to come to a mid table side/ struggling side.

Guest jamiewilletts

No he came from the Championship, although he would have had the chance of the premier league. The main reason was because he supported City. Eastwood will not be coming unless you come up with 750k or something and some good reasons as to why he should miss out on the playoffs to come to a mid table side/ struggling side.

same thing????

freedy eastwood is just a player that i'd like to see city bring in him and brooker upfront would be unstoppable!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Plus, Southend are second in the table so it would be a backwards move for him.

Id like to see us sign Ian Evatt now that he's available and a proper right winger.

Although i agree he would be a good signing...he's a centre half!!!! :doh:

Plus we have two good right wingers at present, and if scott brown ever becomes fit again we'll have good competion for places.

Freddie Eastwood plays for Southend.

I think you mean Adam Boyd and he's injured at present.............and still attracting interest from Championship clubs if Sky Sports and The BBC are to be believed.

Although i agree he would be a good signing...he's a centre half!!!! :doh:

Plus we have two good right wingers at present, and if scott brown ever becomes fit again we'll have good competion for places.

Evatt can play as a holding midfielder and joined QPR from Chesterfraud.He played in midfield for Chesterfield & Derby.He's a big old lump at 6' 4"!

Scott Brown has been fit for about three weeks now.

Marcus Stewart is 33 & Bristolian-That's the reason.

Guest jamiewilletts

Freddie Eastwood plays for Southend.

I think you mean Adam Boyd and he's injured at present.............and still attracting interest from Championship clubs if Sky Sports and The BBC are to be believed.

Evatt can play as a holding midfielder and joined QPR from Chesterfraud.He played in midfield for Chesterfield & Derby.He's a big old lump at 6' 4"!

Scott Brown has been fit for about three weeks now.

Marcus Stewart is 33 & Bristolian-That's the reason.

no i dnt mean adam boyd.

because freddy eastwood was the one who scored a hat-rick against us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i just got confused with the teams!!!!!!!!!!!!

Archived