IGNORED

Lee Johnson

mike11

tbh i didnt really expect anything from the rumours anyway. not only do we have a few central midfielders that would keep him out of consistant game to game football, i think that for him and GJ there would be a no win situation there. imean he either gets put straight in the team and there is favouritism or he is left out the team and him and his old man fall out and it would only get ugly in my personal opinion anyway!

tbh i didnt really expect anything from the rumours anyway. not only do we have a few central midfielders that would keep him out of consistant game to game football, i think that for him and GJ there would be a no win situation there. imean he either gets put straight in the team and there is favouritism or he is left out the team and him and his old man fall out and it would only get ugly in my personal opinion anyway!

Worked ok when he was with us...

Surely you got more than this for him?! - on the Mirror website:

Lee Johnson (Yeovil- Hearts) £50,000

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/g...ers/4573712.stm

According to this it is £50,000.If that is the case then that is a steal.Johnson has arguably been Yeovil's best player these last couple of seasons.He also comes across as a good pro in his interviews,and still only young.

Makes you wonder what we got for Golbourne doesn't it?I'm thinking not a lot if the disclosed fees of the latest transfers are anything to go by.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/g...ers/4573712.stm

According to this it is £50,000.If that is the case then that is a steal.Johnson has arguably been Yeovil's best player these last couple of seasons.He also comes across as a good pro in his interviews,and still only young.

It was £50K, which I agree is way below his worth. It was sadly a classic case of having to cash in on a player before he went in the summer for nothing when his contract was up :(

One of his last memories at Yeovil can be standing in front of the City fans at Huish Park at the far post letting a Matt Heywood header loop over his small body and into the back of the net. Maybe he can grow more up in the chilly lands of Edinburgh or not volunteer to go on the posts at corners!!

One of his last memories at Yeovil can be standing in front of the City fans at Huish Park at the far post letting a Matt Heywood header loop over his small body and into the back of the net. Maybe he can grow more up in the chilly lands of Edinburgh or not volunteer to go on the posts at corners!!

It didn't just loop over him, he headed it into the roof of the net! Own goal, surely? ;)

If he was that good then his Dad would bring him here. This can only mean Lee is not a great player and Gary feels he can attract better players or indeed we have better options in our current squad.

Or that he just didnt want to play for his dad again!

Surely Hearts are in a better league than us anyways?? :dunno:

Its been mentioned before but I'll mention it again, LEE JOHNSON DID NOT WANT TO PLAY UNDER HIS DAD AGAIN .

I can understand that, my old man has his own business and i would loath working for him.

Ah well thats his misfortune then not ours, Why would anyone want to move to Scottland is beyond me, it is the most depressing place i have ever been to, plus the SPL is on par with the conference for watchability.

Have fun Lee :whistle:

I'd be gutted if I were a Yeovil fan... £50,000! That's an outrageously small fee in comparison to what other players have left this division for.

I understand what you are saying but what can you do about it? Nothing, absolutely nothing. :(

But it also works the other way in that 'buying' clubs can also pick up good players for next to nothing aswell. Swings and roundabouts.

The more it goes on the less I like this Transfer window time.

Archived