IGNORED

Signings Gamble & Brooker

theoldfirstdivision

In the transfer window, you pay over the odds. The trick this month is to buy enough to make sure we stay up and can cater for injuries...but not too much so that we have no financial room for manoeuvre in the summer. It's obvious we need a striker though.

People are talking about play-offs etc...after the Bradford home defeat, I really thought we'd had it...so let's just stay up, shall we?

By the way, I don't like the look of Newell 'bids for five' story on BBC sport site...lower league striker?...Brooker moves back to his part of the world? I've seen a bit of Luton and reckon he is their type of player. I hope not.

In the transfer window, you pay over the odds. The trick this month is to buy enough to make sure we stay up and can cater for injuries...but not too much so that we have no financial room for manoeuvre in the summer. It's obvious we need a striker though.

People are talking about play-offs etc...after the Bradford home defeat, I really thought we'd had it...so let's just stay up, shall we?

By the way, I don't like the look of Newell 'bids for five' story on BBC sport site...lower league striker?...Brooker moves back to his part of the world? I've seen a bit of Luton and reckon he is their type of player. I hope not.

They don't really need him they have Howard

Archived