IGNORED

Another Name To Throw In The Hat..

Dastardly and Muttley

Not sure about the likelihood of this, but I can only seem to remember pretty good things about him:

Notts Co are looking at the possibility of getting Bruce Dyer on loan from Stoke. Is it worth a shot for us? He's 30 years old, but I'm sure he scored a load for Barnsley and Watford at this level, so could be worth a shout?

Everything about the club and GJ suggests to me (and it's something I agree with) that we should sign younger players who:

a.See BCFC as a step up either from Reserve Team Football or from places like League One or Two.

b.Are younger players for whom we'll attract a fee if they move on-Akinbiyi & Cole.

I say forget the journeymen, big time Charlies need not apply & plan for the future.

Everything about the club and GJ suggests to me (and it's something I agree with) that we should sign younger players who:

a.See BCFC as a step up either from Reserve Team Football or from places like League One or Two.

b.Are younger players for whom we'll attract a fee if they move on-Akinbiyi & Cole.

I say forget the journeymen, big time Charlies need not apply & plan for the future.

I agree with this, just thought I'd mention him as a possible loan signing to help us until the end of the season, when we can pick up Hayter, or another out of contract player for nowt.

Someone who's just sprung to my mind and I don't think he's been mentioned before is Adam Boyd of Hartlepool.

He's proven at this level whilst being nippy around the box. Sticks in my mind that he put in a request at the start of the season as well.

As for Dyer, it seems like we're working up the donkey ladder! 1st Madjo, Now Bas, Future Dyer? May as well nominate Brian Deane then as well!!!

Someone who's just sprung to my mind and I don't think he's been mentioned before is Adam Boyd of Hartlepool.

He's proven at this level whilst being nippy around the box. Sticks in my mind that he put in a request at the start of the season as well.

As for Dyer, it seems like we're working up the donkey ladder! 1st Madjo, Now Bas, Future Dyer? May as well nominate Brian Deane then as well!!!

I've never considered Dyer a donkey. I've seen clips of him when he's prduced lovely bits of skill. Even though I don't think he's the answer, I've always quite liked the player.

I'm with Bristol Boy on this one, we want ambitious young strikers who are likely to improve.

Archived