IGNORED

Fair Play To...

Dolman Block B

Either that or he just isnt looking. I have seen a previous comment on the forum that mentions how Tinnion made alot of noise to the press about who he was keen on, then they all fell through. Maybe your right, maybe he's trying to keep things close to avoid missing oppertunities. Either way i think i will rest my judgment untill the 1st of Feb xx

Either that or he just isnt looking. I have seen a previous comment on the forum that mentions how Tinnion made alot of noise to the press about who he was keen on, then they all fell through. Maybe your right, maybe he's trying to keep things close to avoid missing oppertunities. Either way i think i will rest my judgment untill the 1st of Feb xx

Is that kisses for me? Oh, thanks I'm at work just cheared me up. One back x

Why is everyone stressing over these transfers? Its not even half way through the month, and he's stated several times that nothings going to happen until the end of the month.

I wasn't stressing, as i said, I will make no judgment untill feb, we do not know what is going on behind the scenes, there for we can not critisize. x

Nice educated thread young lady, you have your and what you are saying is correct.Come on the lads sat :pray:

Why is everyone stressing over these transfers? Its not even half way through the month, and he's stated several times that nothings going to happen until the end of the month.

Might b 2 late thou Bager, their all going quickly now mate

Guest The Codfather 0312

Gj has always kept what players he is after close to his chest and I for one do find it annoying that we don't know who we are after but then I find it annoying that we lose out on players because we have said who we are after Ie, Coghlan.

I do think he has 2 or three good signings lined up but we will just have to wait. He did say that players will more likely come and go at the end of the month as teams want to keep hold of there players for as long as they can.

Gj has always kept what players he is after close to his chest and I for one do find it annoying that we don't know who we are after but then I find it annoying that we lose out on players because we have said who we are after Ie, Coghlan.

I do think he has 2 or three good signings lined up but we will just have to wait. He did say that players will more likely come and go at the end of the month as teams want to keep hold of there players for as long as they can.

Very good point Mr Cod.

We are better to be annoyed at not Knowing, than to be annoyed that have lost decent signings just because we are all too inpatient to wait two more weeks xx

I still have no idea who is going to join! Normally l get an idea through the forum, but l really cant see Jevons or Hayter coming.

I hope lm wrong.

Any chance of us getting Neil Mellor? :ph34r:

I still have no idea who is going to join! Normally l get an idea through the forum, but l really cant see Jevons or Hayter coming.

I hope lm wrong.

Any chance of us getting Neil Mellor? :ph34r:

P.s, with Hull signing loads of Strikers, any chance of us getting Paynter?

Archived