IGNORED

Luke Mccormack

I cry BS. No offence, but why would we publicly announce that Steve Phillips is happy to stay and fight, and THEN bring in a #3 in his position? Or would Luke merely be a sparring partner a la Johnathan Gould?

Plus, reading the stats would reveal that Luke's been off the field for well over 3 months - injury, dropped or left?

I cry BS. No offence, but why would we publicly announce that Steve Phillips is happy to stay and fight, and THEN bring in a #3 in his position? Or would Luke merely be a sparring partner a la Johnathan Gould?

Plus, reading the stats would reveal that Luke's been off the field for well over 3 months - injury, dropped or left?

I agree.

All i know is that some bird met a bloke last night who said he was one Luke McCormack and was up in Bristol with his agent to finalise a contract before moving here.

Like i said, i know it could well be line, but would you really fimd out who Plymouth Argyle's current reserve goalie is then pretend to be him?

I still think Phillips is on his way out anyway.

Smokescreen, what with MK Dons having a bit of cash there could still be an offer for Philips. Also they need a keeper now they sold theres to Liverpool.

To be fair I think that kiddy's always been 2nd choice at Plymouth.

Also its not the most obvious of rumours just to make up is it?

I agree.

All i know is that some bird met a bloke last night who said he was one Luke McCormack and was up in Bristol with his agent to finalise a contract before moving here.

Like i said, i know it could well be line, but would you really fimd out who Plymouth Argyle's current reserve goalie is then pretend to be him?

I still think Phillips is on his way out anyway.

There are 2 clubs in Bristol don't forget, although we try to. Maybe he is being touted to our neighbours!!!

Other than that I agree it's a bit odd to make up that story, and wasn't phillips linked with Plymouth a couple of weeks ago...maybe a swop???!!!

There are 2 clubs in Bristol don't forget, although we try to. Maybe he is being touted to our neighbours!!!

Other than that I agree it's a bit odd to make up that story, and wasn't phillips linked with Plymouth a couple of weeks ago...maybe a swop???!!!

True, your not going to woo the women by telling them your going to sign for the sags :dance:

A simple bit of investigation work would show that LM played nearly if not all of Plymouth's games in their promotion winning season and played in quite a few last season. He is on the bench week in week out at the moment due to the form of Romain Larrieu.

He never looked like a great keeper and the proffesional footballer line is one used by many to chat women up. He could just have been a Plymouth fan on the pull perhaps??

Just checked, definately said he was signing for City.

Nah. He wanted a short term relationship :w00t:

Archived