IGNORED

Chelsea Youth......a Viable Asset To The Club?

cidernuta

As you can see Chelsea are getting rid of youth players left right and centre e.g anthony 'the Judge' Grant to Oldham and Steve Watt to Swansea, either on loan or for a fee. What i fail to see is why Bristol City can not take advantage of this and pursue a Chelea youngster for an initial loan period or a small fee.This has been successful in the past with the likes of Leon Knight for several League 1 clubs in previous seasons to push for promotion and Leroy Lita for us!

I'm sure there will be many many scouts checking out any drop outs from their yoof team.

Chances are any decent prospects would goto bigger clubs with football being football, but we have one of the best academys in the country, this i'm sure would give us an edge in attracting players who want to improve further.

There is a prospect coming through at Chelsea by the name of Dean Furman.I have seen him play a few times for Chelsea reserves and he is great.He went to the same school as me and i know damn well of the capabilities of this player i think he is worth a loan period at city.

There is a prospect coming through at Chelsea by the name of Dean Furman.I have seen him play a few times for Chelsea reserves and he is great.He went to the same school as me and i know damn well of the capabilities of this player i think he is worth a loan period at city.

Cool, phone him up and have a word then!?

Tell him he'll never get a game at Chelsea and our Academy is brill!

If you both went to school in Bristol then maybe he's homesick too

Archived