IGNORED

I Predict A Diet

Guest DrFaustus

Guest DrFaustus

Oh Doc, you've really let yourself down. Where's Cod to take the (Am I naughty or what!)?

Deeply suspicious individual that one...probaly using 'c' words in front of women somewhere.

Any road up, both Matt Heywood and Matt Hewlett are fat buggers, discuss! Ciderhider, I'll get you back buddy. ;)

Deeply suspicious individual that one...probaly using 'c' words in front of women somewhere.

Any road up, both Matt Heywood and Matt Hewlett are fat buggers, discuss! Ciderhider, I'll get you back buddy. ;)

Not like you to slip up on such matters Dr.

I'm gutted and will no longer hold you in such high esteem for 3- seconds................

Right now that's over and done with......... Oi you gasser...... get the pizz takes right larffoutaloudera

You young Sir have been a massive source of entertainment during the period of my exile (See my post )

Never thought you scurvy sag heads could be so funny....bravo sir...!

Guest DrFaustus

You young Sir have been a massive source of entertainment during the period of my exile (See my post )

Never thought you scurvy sag heads could be so funny....bravo sir...!

Thank you, I think :blink: Don't EVER call me young!

Guest MaloneFM

Thank you, I think :blink: Don't EVER call me young!

I concur. The words 'well bred', 'even tempered' and 'not stinking like a Hong Kong sewage workers pants' cannot be applied to said medical man of mirth I'm afraid.

Oh neither can the expression.

'Not ginger'.

Archived