IGNORED

Potential Signing!

TomBCFCUK

Well you could say this is BS but a mate of mine is a Nottingham Forest fan and he said there are ready to listen to offers for Scott Dobie! Which he thinks anything around 100,000 would do it...The reason they are willing to let him go is the fact they got 7 strikers at the club after signing Holt!

So what do you lot think he has played 6 games this season scoring 2 and looks likely to stay in this division!

Well you could say this is BS but a mate of mine is a Nottingham Forest fan and he said there are ready to listen to offers for Scott Dobie! Which he thinks anything around 100,000 would do it...The reason they are willing to let him go is the fact they got 7 strikers at the club after signing Holt!

So what do you lot think he has played 6 games this season scoring 2 and looks likely to stay in this division!

He doesn't appear any better than we have already got. I know we are lean on strikers but give Benyon a chance at it as back up. Question is; "Do we bring Gills back as the back up". I would say if we can't get a striker who can score a goal a game lets go with our own and save the money.

Archived