IGNORED

Swindon Fans Upto No Good Today

Keepers Ball

Guest MaloneFM

Ladies and gentlemen of the bias jury.

May I just point out the thread which starts 'Legendary City Fans' and direct the jury to the one that carried an axe into the ground. Which proves we all have them. And when one or two raise their ugly pointless heads above the ramparts, this leads me to my next question.

And that is.

Can you see my house from up there on the moral high ground?

its odd, trouble outside of grounds continue's to go on, unlike inside, and yet it rarely gets reported in the news media. what's all that about?

not been to swindon for years, but i cannot remember seeing one attractive piece of architecture. I think the nicest looking building is the Honda Car Factory - a square slab - nice and inoffensive and says it all really. What do they say about great architecture;? inspiring the good in us, putting a smile on our face, a skip in our step. Swindon is so devoid of such things that we in Bristol take for granted.

I sincerely hope the Police got hold of the situation, arrested those responsible, comforted those who were the victims and ensure that they do community service - preferably in Gillingham - and take away their ability to travel to home games, away games and overseas. There is nothing better than sharp shock.

Guest MaloneFM

..and cut off their legs and shaved their heads. I'm sure all those polite chaps who ran over to the barrier when S****horpe scored from a Brasso today cock up would agree.

Can you see my garden as well?

its odd, trouble outside of grounds continue's to go on, unlike inside, and yet it rarely gets reported in the news media. what's all that about?

not been to swindon for years, but i cannot remember seeing one attractive piece of architecture.

I sincerely hope the Police got hold of the situation, arrested those responsible

Yes, yes Swindon is a dump, blah blah blah :rolleyes: ... The thing is no one has EVER disagreed with that statement. Swindon hasn't got glorious gorges or whatever to stick a bridge over! Not a great excuse but I've got little to work with here!

I got threatened twice last season down the Gate, while waiting for the girlfriend to get out of the Atyeo. It's one of those things.

I totally agree with the fact that football fans who think it's the 70's and 80's should be properly punished... Is it Swindon Town Football Clubs fault? No... This would have happened if we won 3-0 drew 2-2 etc... This has been on the cards since Gillingham got relegated unfortunately.

What can you do?

:dunno:

Yes, yes Swindon is a dump, blah blah blah :rolleyes: ... The thing is no one has EVER disagreed with that statement. Swindon hasn't got glorious gorges or whatever to stick a bridge over! Not a great excuse but I've got little to work with here!

I got threatened twice last season down the Gate, while waiting for the girlfriend to get out of the Atyeo. It's one of those things.

I totally agree with the fact that football fans who think it's the 70's and 80's should be properly punished... Is it Swindon Town Football Clubs fault? No... This would have happened if we won 3-0 drew 2-2 etc... This has been on the cards since Gillingham got relegated unfortunately.

What can you do?

:dunno:

i was not trying to rub swindon's noses in it architecturally - merely trying to see if there was a correlation between surroundings and behaviour. Millwall is a real dump and so is Stoke - two clubs with probably the worst behaved 'fan's [sorry thugs] in the land

add to that the fact that the standard of discipline in British society is a disgrace compared to much of the developed world. too much tax, too little return - glad to be out of the place quite frankly

i was not trying to rub swindon's noses in it architecturally - merely trying to see if there was a correlation between surroundings and behaviour. Millwall is a real dump and so is Stoke - two clubs with probably the worst behaved 'fan's [sorry thugs] in the land

Then I apologise for dumbing down an architchual conversation!

:laugh:

Archived