IGNORED

I Love Supporting Our Circus Team

Guest Legend City Man

Guest Legend City Man

A short trip down the M5 to Weston Super Mare getting the lads on a long jog on the muddy beach... Why the players got rewarded with a trip to Portugal is beyond me.. why should the players have been rewarded atol, they have been awful this season, look at the league table if you don't beleive me.. Those players should have not had the pleasure of setting out to sunny portugal to probably lounge around by a pool in a flush hotel for a week and it also amuses me on World we saw Bas Savage doing a few keepy ups to entertain the fans.. but when we all pay £20 to go and watch him on a Saturday hes got the skill of an elephant playing for Accrington stanley... It also makes me laugh all this talk of signing 3 or 4 HIGH PROFILE players who can turn this club into a premiership one.. and the first name Ive properly heard mentioned is Darren Way (Who?) and players who are playing in league 2!

I love supporting Bristol City, especially this season.. Two crap goalkeepers, strikers who dint want to play for us, a youngster in midfeild who is just waiting for an offer forom a premiership club then will bugger off, botom 5 of the league, a chairman who is one of the richest in the league but still cant get us out of debt and is insinsent on signing lower league players then thinks we can be a premiership team and a manager who in my opinion lost the plot the day he joined us..

rant over.

Guest MaloneFM

Yes Legend jolly good points and off the chest. Good for you. However should Mr Johnson wish to send them to College Green to the Central Library for a training session.

Try to pop along as well there's a good chap.

A flush hotel?

1 bad result which we couldv'e won and you bring all this back up, my advise to you is shut up! give it abit of time, were still 6 games unbeaten, and were playin better. if we get relegated then start havin ago at the team, but not when were tryin to turn it around

A short trip down the M5 to Weston Super Mare getting the lads on a long jog on the muddy beach... Why the players got rewarded with a trip to Portugal is beyond me.. why should the players have been rewarded atol, they have been awful this season, look at the league table if you don't beleive me.. Those players should have not had the pleasure of setting out to sunny portugal to probably lounge around by a pool in a flush hotel for a week and it also amuses me on World we saw Bas Savage doing a few keepy ups to entertain the fans.. but when we all pay £20 to go and watch him on a Saturday hes got the skill of an elephant playing for Accrington stanley... It also makes me laugh all this talk of signing 3 or 4 HIGH PROFILE players who can turn this club into a premiership one.. and the first name Ive properly heard mentioned is Darren Way (Who?) and players who are playing in league 2!

I love supporting Bristol City, especially this season.. Two crap goalkeepers, strikers who dint want to play for us, a youngster in midfeild who is just waiting for an offer forom a premiership club then will bugger off, botom 5 of the league, a chairman who is one of the richest in the league but still cant get us out of debt and is insinsent on signing lower league players then thinks we can be a premiership team and a manager who in my opinion lost the plot the day he joined us..

rant over.

Why don't you give us all a break from provocative crap. You tedious man.

rant over.

Here's some advice. If you take a break until about November and then start posting again you will be much fresher in people's minds and therefore much more likely to get your obviously covetted Forum award for Most irritating tit.

Nibor

rant over.

IF A TEAM THAT IS 7 UNBEATEN IS A CIRCUS TEAM ARE YOU A CLOWN SUPPORTER ?

rant over.

Keep posting LCM. If you keep trying I'm sure one day you'll give us a post that makes sense.

Guest The Codfather 0312

We are still unbeaten in 6 and your moaning? I was dissapointed we didnt win today but I am not going to start moaning as first we were unlucky in the goal Scunny scored and they were a very hard working team and in all i'm pleased we have got a point as they could of easily of won todays game.

Archived