IGNORED

Who Have We Ever Brought

Guest Legend City Man

Guest Legend City Man

Just wondering.. have we ever brought anyone from Luton or wanted to get anyone that may arise suspision of dodgy dealings.. I can only ewmwbwe Tony Thorpe but that want when Newell the Grass was in charge,,,

Just wondering.. have we ever brought anyone from Luton or wanted to get anyone that may arise suspision of dodgy dealings.. I can only ewmwbwe Tony Thorpe but that want when Newell the Grass was in charge,,,

You're like a modern day Shakespeare, you really are.

Every carefully constructed word you type brings a tear to my eye.

Guest The Codfather 0312

And please can u explain why is is a grass? He had the guts to come out and say the truth. Many wouldn't.

And also by calling him a grass I guess u agree with all these bungs and that?

You sir are a buffoon and this forum would be a much better place without you. For your information, we purchased Tony Thorpe from Fulham and not Luton.

Guest The Codfather 0312
Here is my opinion on back hand bungs..

Why not? if no-one finds out and no big brown envelopes are found then where is the harm?

Because it is wrong as is CHEATING.

Guest Legend City Man

Its not cheating atol... its just a few dodgy dealings behind peoples back.. were all guilty of it at some points in our lives... Mike Newall, whats he playing at, he should have reported these bungs asap when they happend, why wait all this time, something fishy is going on..

Guest The Codfather 0312
Its not cheating atol... its just a few dodgy dealings behind peoples back.. were all guilty of it at some points in our lives... Mike Newall, whats he playing at, he should have reported these bungs asap when they happend, why wait all this time, something fishy is going on..

Yes it is cheating. It is on a par with paying players to throw matches.

Guest Legend City Man

Scandals are great, without scandals football would be rubbish and too nice.. now and again its good for football to get a bad name and sleazy things make it all far more interesting..

Archived