IGNORED

Basso

hel_en

Come on then Basso fans lets hear the excuses. I don't like to say i told you but I did. So far he has been lucky that his mistakes havent been punished but today his luck ran out. So then Phillips made a mistake and was dropped and then crucified by the forum - lets see the double standards both from the management and from Johnson.

Come on then Basso fans lets hear the excuses. I don't like to say i told you but I did. So far he has been lucky that his mistakes havent been punished but today his luck ran out. So then Phillips made a mistake and was dropped and then crucified by the forum - lets see the double standards both from the management and from Johnson.

Phillips made numerous mistakes before he was dropped. Basso is still the superior keeper- no doubt.

Why is there so much desire to start an argument on here!?!?

Johnson is the man who picks the BCFC team not OTIB!

Phillips got dropped for the first time ever... Fans on here were getting annoyed with Phillips' errors long time before Basso joined.

I don't like having a pop at other people but some of the posts you refer to are absolutely pathetic along the lines of my dad is bigger than your dad - see, told you so.

Basso made a major mistake today - nobody can deny that. However, he made a good save shortly after although looked a little hesitant for the remainder of ths match. If he starts to lose form then it is simple - Phillips comes back in and Basso sits on the bench - what the original poster is drivelling on about when they talk about hypocritical management is totally beyond me.

We seem to have many fans on this forum who get too attached to certain players and are too willing to slag off other ones, to the point where their judgement becomes clouded. Orr is a perfect example. He is getting better with each game in my opinion (and many other people) and his distribution, whilst far from perfect, is clearly improving overall. Yet a number of people on here describe his distribution as totally dire (i.e. only notice balls given away and totally ignore passes to a red shirt) simply because they have criticised him on previous posts, have decided they do not like him, and will not back down.

Why is there so much desire to start an argument on here!?!?

Johnson is the man who picks the BCFC team not OTIB!

Phillips got dropped for the first time ever... Fans on here were getting annoyed with Phillips' errors long time before Basso joined.

Very true and now I would like them to get annoyed about Bassos mistakes because if you are going to be fickle they should at least be consistent. It also has to be said that Phillips mistakes were few and far between and the loss of 9 games plus needing a scapegoat were pretty relevant to the attitude of a lot of fans. Anyway like I said

BASSO OUT BRING BACK FLAPPER !

I rate Phillips, but it was one mistake. He doesn't deserve to be dropped because of it.

I loved Basso dearly, but I must say my opinion is waining, he is turning from alot of fun into a dangerous player taking risks to make the crowd happy (or not in today's case). Keep him in, but we can't afford much more of this.

I loved Basso dearly, but I must say my opinion is waining, he is turning from alot of fun into a dangerous player taking risks to make the crowd happy (or not in today's case). Keep him in, but we can't afford much more of this.

And if he continues more mistakes, then he'll be dropped, simple as. I'd stick with him for the moment, after all it took several mistakes for Phillips to lose his place, and the same should apply for Basso.

The point made about Basso's save in the first half is valid; I doubt Philiips would have saved it. Basso made a major error yes, and as a result cost City 2 points. However I don't think one mistake can possibly lead to a player being dropped. If that was the case, players would be too frightened to take any risks for fear of the boot, and then a team would play for 0-0s and drive fans away with sheer boredom.

I agree that the original poster on here sounds like a pro Phillips bring-him-back-at-all-costs person. If he takes the blinkers off he'll understand that a player will play if in form and be invariably dropped if off form. One error does not make a loss of form.

hum 1 mistake in how many games and the odds that aroun 9 back passes 1 of them yur going to mess up and plus if you watch the tv it was clearly hand ball so much so the guys hand was pushed back into the air .

its not just one mistake though is it, the guy has made numerous mistakes through his kicking.

Why do we always get on our own players back, for once lets all seem like were on the same team guys enought of this bitching Steve has now proved to me he is part of the team and i hope he pushed his way back in.

WE ALL SUPPORT CITY SO LETS ALL ACT LIKE IT.

Archived