IGNORED

Pathetic !

Keepers Ball

:PC_Plod: Please do not post images directed at other members of this forum, with the aim of causing upset and offence to that individual. Thank you. :PC_Plod:

What a sorry state this world is

:PC_Plod: Moderator's Note: Your picture mocking Paul Sturrock has not been removed (as you can see, it is still on your posts). The one removed was directed at another forum member (BS3) and was removed from your signature, as it was a deliberate attempt to cause offence and to antagonise another forum user. :PC_Plod:

have i missed summat? although that image with sturrock or who-ever it is in the plymouth gear should be removed straight away, its offensive to those who are disable and have special needs.I dont want to have a go at anyone but I dont like any City fan being associated with that so is there any chance you could get rid of that image for good, cheers.

Personally I don't like it (there are other images some use that I object to as well) but at the end of the day it is down to personal choice, and I chose to spend very little time looking at offensive images when possible. If others wish to use them, fine :unsure:

Just to set the record straight, I did not complain to the webmaster about your picture, I posted a message to you about the picture and you replied to me with abuse. I don't know why you had to reply to me in that way but thats up to you.

Like I said it up to you what you post and print, I only commented on it, I did not like the way the imagine was used buts that my opinion, he did not upset me but if people write and print stuff on this site surly we have a right to express a view on it and we should respect other people views which on this occassion you have not.

Just make the point again I was not trying to censor you I was just expressing my opinion.

Message for BristolCityUp. I believe it was you who posted a thread earlier on today (sorry if I am wrong), about how you wished Lee Mathews to cause serious injury to any of Plymouths players, which maybe, just maybe would cripple them for life!

Think its a bit wrong for you to then come on here in the same day, sitting on the other side of the fence.

Was going to post to original thread, but left it. Couldnt ignore this one!

To BCFC Chris...

I agree and hold my hands up, I posted that and you have an excellent point, however I think you are a pratt for suggesting that football banter ie a player getting injured and missing a few games (as to which no one posted a complaint at the time!) has anything to compare for a disabled or mentally ill person (which if you hadnt noticed looks like the one in the photo) seeing that picture on the forum. Its simple really... THAT picture is offensive and people can take it the wrong way, sorry if you don't think that but I guess you and whoever thought up the image are living in the sick world that we live in today as I would never have dreamed of posting a picture like that.

• Admin

I think most of you are missing the point. The Sturrock pic isn't the picture in question. If the mods wanted that gone they'd have just deleted it as with the boot pics. Reading their messages suggests another pic was used specifically to insult a fellow forum member on the original thread.

Archived