IGNORED

Run

I H8 THE GAS

How long do you think this run will last.

i reckon 15 games optomistically, even with these three big games coming up.

:city::blink:

I think we have just had a relatively easy run of games, and the next 8/9 will be very difficult ones. Honestly I could see us in relegation at the start of march with an easier run of games to follow. With the current team and squad I think we could well find ourselves struggling in the next few games and would do well to keep our unbeaten run going.

It will end tomorrow.

We never do very well at Col U.

They are stroger than they have been for a very long time & we are a hell of a lot weaker than we were last season or the season before than that, or the one....................etc

I have to agree. I feel we'll get beaten well tomorrow and we will be fighting relegation for the rest of the season.

MM

I am going down tommorow, my fist away match for years, will be calling in sick to work though!!!

I am starting my own Bas Savage song based on the breakdance the movie theme tune

Aint no stoppin Bas aint stoppin, noone does it better!!!

I think that if we build up some momentum off the back of bas, we can distract the oppostion, win some of these big games, and go clear of relegation :pray:

Guest Harry Dolman

To be honest I would take a narrow defeat tomorrow night, as long as we keep it in context & down go on another "pointless" run of games..........

In many ways Saturday at Bloomfield Road is the more important game.

Nah I got a feeling we will sneak away with 3 points. Just a feeling mind you :dance:

i was just starting to thinki was the only one you thought we can win tomorrow.

colchester in great form but thats got to come to an end sooner or later, might like our own unbeaten run.

and i reckon its terrible that people would settle for a draw before a ball has been kicked!

i was just starting to thinki was the only one you thought we can win tomorrow.

colchester in great form but thats got to come to an end sooner or later, might like our own unbeaten run.

and i reckon its terrible that people would settle for a draw before a ball has been kicked!

They have won the last 7 home games and we are dreadful away from home. No chance. Point would be awesome.

Guest Legend City Man

Has the fixture list not come to anyones attention lately, look who we have been playing, teams from the lower half of the leage and were only just scraping wins and draws.. Lets wait for the real big testers against teams in the top 5 then we'l be able to predice a good run or not.

Has the fixture list not come to anyones attention lately, look who we have been playing, teams from the lower half of the leage and were only just scraping wins and draws.. Lets wait for the real big testers against teams in the top 5 then we'l be able to predice a good run or not.

My sentiments exactly, apart from the Huddersfield game, all of the results have been not too suprising. If we were up in the play off positions then a few of the results may have been a bit disappointing. Not taking anything away from the team because it is a massive improvement on how we were playing 10 games ago, but the true test of how good our form and team is will be in the next 7or8 games.

Archived