IGNORED

Did I Miss Something?

Bcfc3660

it just said on radio bristol that 5 swindon town supporters were

arrested because of fighting with gillingham fans.

Said 8 or 9 on Teletext on Sunday, including 5 in Chatham.

Also read on Teletext a while back about 23 fans being arrested after Swindon and Bournemouth fans clashed in a Bournemouth shopping centre in a pre-arranged fight.

Gillingham seems to be getting alot more publicity though, just showed the '25 year grudge' internet piece close up on the local BBC news.

Chris Vacher not impressed. :o

Guest C.T.I.D

Swindon are who exactly ?

Bunch of tarts tbh

I went to Swindle last year and all match the chavs gobbed off,threw coins and got a fair few quid in return along with a few bottles of coke high into their stand.

5 - 10 mins before the end they left and everyone thought they would be outside so game on.

We got out the County tip and thought they would be at the end of the alley waiting,imagine the frustration of seeing the scummers running in all directions but ours:laugh:

Said 8 or 9 on Teletext on Sunday, including 5 in Chatham.

Also read on Teletext a while back about 23 fans being arrested after Swindon and Bournemouth fans clashed in a Bournemouth shopping centre in a pre-arranged fight.

Gillingham seems to be getting alot more publicity though, just showed the '25 year grudge' internet piece close up on the local BBC news.

Chris Vacher not impressed. :o

Swindon- Bournemouth.. MY GOD WW111 or what!!!

They were probably running away from each other but bumped into each other round the block :laugh:

You say that, but my bro is a Cherry and he will be in the Dolman with me! (he WILL be quite quiet though)

I meant Swindle's boys not Bournemouth, to be fair I didn't know B'mouth had any fans under 50 let alone a mob!

Swindle will probs just shout around in Bath before the game about how they hate City but keep there traps shut as soon as they touch Bristol soil!

Archived