IGNORED

Come On Boys

NailseaRed

Just saw the city coach go past my window :) I think! come on city, not going to get any work done today am way too excited now! :) score predictions? going to be a tough one for sure. i reckon a draw is a good result for us? but if we win then it makes up for drawing at the weekend and starts us closing that gap.

:englandsmile4wf: i fancy a city win saturday we had to break down a side intent on time waisting and struggled to do it, tonight its the opposite they will fancy there chances and come at us hopefully leaving room for murray and savage to hit them on the break as long as we don't try back passes (sorry) i think we will win 1-0 COME ON BOYS

I reckon it's quite an important factor as to how cotterill plays, if he can get some decent crosses in or play some decent passes we could have some better chances. Murray and cotterill are the most important players in the side, they seem to create the chances on the whole and when they're off form our final third seems to be lacking.

Guest MaloneFM

Rerlistikly, a drawl wil b a good resawt.

GET BACK YOU DOGS!

I am all for krekt punchuasion and that. But anyone with a name which is both descriptive AND rhymes. Has the full protection of the Malone security unit. Or Mustang St Phillips to you.

Archived