IGNORED

Lee Peacock

cheese

• Admin
for Swindle town - otherwise known as Bristol City Old Boys.

The Publican's and club owners in Swindon are hanging out the bunting and ordering their new Mercs as we speak....................

Lets hope he doesn't come back to Bristol for his nights out, encouraging our players back into their (old) tippling ways.

Guest stfc red

Fallon is rumoured to be on his way after failing to agree terms.

Still at least Roberts will have a drinking partner. :handbags:

whats peacock like people?could he score goals at this level..

by the way there are strong rumours fallons on his way to your lot

Guest MaloneFM

for Swindle town - otherwise known as Bristol City Old Boys.

Please Lord just one little penalty like the one at Hillsborough on the 29th April. :pray:

Lets see you let THAT one in fatty!

whats peacock like people?could he score goals at this level..

by the way there are strong rumours fallons on his way to your lot

Gives away lots of fouls for backing in. Likes his beer. Doesn't score often, never forms a decent partnership with another striker.

He can hit a ball and his techniques alright but I'd be surprised if he was any good for you.

Nibor

If you can keep him fit and out the pub for 5 mins he would be a decent enough signing, but hes not going to save you from the drop. As for Fallon coming this way, hes not really the "strong runner" GJ is looking for up front is he?

I always liked old Lee Peacock - thought we missed him last season - especially at opposition set pieces.

Ah well....

Everyone entered the coca-cola competition today?!

Gazred, BCFCPAUL, southy354, mercury, Chivs, i_am_red, stfc red, Vince Noir, cheese, mrdc, samo, misterpeeuk, Paul Hudd, Dinky Gems, gazareth, CityDan, mercury, + RedTauntonian, misterpeeuk, RED S, ciderred, Chivs, cidercity, dolman_bcfc, BCFCPAUL, North Street, HanhamRed, Back of the net, + Dogbert, + Flounder, tompo, terry, uwokeiup, heathma, Dave L, + richwwtk, + kit, Bat Fastard, Nibor, Roger Red Hat, i_am_red, taxidriver999, stfc red, + albert2, Littlesh*t, + TimmerD, plastered, cheese, Bristol Boy, mrdc, * Percy Parrot, cider army on tour, + BCFC Taunton, Totterdown Tom, samo, + Private Cider(cider army), MaloneFM, + Red under the bed, Goldberg, steady1975, + Granty, budbcfc, + Sueysidol, Stuck in the Attic Red, cityed, leadman, cam1, Glyn Rileys Mullet, billysmith, onthefirsttee, Paul Hudd, + well_red, red panda, RedRich, eric04, hongkongphooey, GILLI, RedTop, + ookman, city_pete, Denhilson, * we8gas, martnewts, + Nogbad the Bad, mnporter2001, nosmo king, leanne_bcfc, Rich-TGSC-, sipowicz, noggin, + RedM, barley81, red-dan, theoldfirstdivision, eggdaps, Ronnie, Cider_Army, + Tian, red_star, The Dude, S_M_U_D_G_E, Cideriuplandlord, jaydbee, AndyKat87, + city fan 2, Colemanballs, Blagdon red, repro-red, chowie, + Reddrive, nickD

you all done it?!

I always liked old Lee Peacock - thought we missed him last season - especially at opposition set pieces.

Ah well....

Gazred, BCFCPAUL, southy354, mercury, Chivs, i_am_red, stfc red, Vince Noir, cheese, mrdc, samo, misterpeeuk, Paul Hudd, Dinky Gems, gazareth, CityDan, mercury, + RedTauntonian, misterpeeuk, RED S, ciderred, Chivs, cidercity, dolman_bcfc, BCFCPAUL, North Street, HanhamRed, Back of the net, + Dogbert, + Flounder, tompo, terry, uwokeiup, heathma, Dave L, + richwwtk, + kit, Bat Fastard, Nibor, Roger Red Hat, i_am_red, taxidriver999, stfc red, + albert2, Littlesh*t, + TimmerD, plastered, cheese, Bristol Boy, mrdc, * Percy Parrot, cider army on tour, + BCFC Taunton, Totterdown Tom, samo, + Private Cider(cider army), MaloneFM, + Red under the bed, Goldberg, steady1975, + Granty, budbcfc, + Sueysidol, Stuck in the Attic Red, cityed, leadman, cam1, Glyn Rileys Mullet, billysmith, onthefirsttee, Paul Hudd, + well_red, red panda, RedRich, eric04, hongkongphooey, GILLI, RedTop, + ookman, city_pete, Denhilson, * we8gas, martnewts, + Nogbad the Bad, mnporter2001, nosmo king, leanne_bcfc, Rich-TGSC-, sipowicz, noggin, + RedM, barley81, red-dan, theoldfirstdivision, eggdaps, Ronnie, Cider_Army, + Tian, red_star, The Dude, S_M_U_D_G_E, Cideriuplandlord, jaydbee, AndyKat87, + city fan 2, Colemanballs, Blagdon red, repro-red, chowie, + Reddrive, nickD

you all done it?!

Yep five to three this afternoon

Ah well....

you all done it?!

Harumph. Not that you included me on the list, but yes, I have done it...

It's been rumoured for a couple of days now.

Although, yes, Fallon is linked to everyone and most probably is on his way, Onuora has stated that he needs another striker (Fallon included in that).

All the players I disliked at City are joining.... Maybe I should hate Brooker.

...and I really hate Fallon. :cool:

In fairness, I usually came away from a game thinking Peacock was one of those players who had usually given 100%.

A decent enough target man, who could hold the ball up, and worked hard overall. without ever loking like he was going to create lots of chances.

One of thsoe players you wish well when they leave (genuinly) without being blunt feeling massively sorry about it.

• Admin

What did he do?

You really don't want to know.................... especially if you're going to handing over your hard earned cash to swell his beer token fund...................

And as for his dress sense!! If you look back at the old news on bcfc.co.uk, you'll find some photo's of him at a golfing day, chavtastic..................

Archived