IGNORED

3-2 Colchester What Do People Think

Well I listened to the game on BCFC world, It sounded like we were unlunky, Basso complaining about the 3rd goal and we played well.

Do you think we'll bounce back from this defeat, to be fair it sounded like we played very well indead. It's nice to see Scotty brown back in action from his injury and Marcus Scored at last. Savage took yet another battering from colchester, that must be why Brooks loves playing with him so much, and it shows he's committed.

Bring on Blackpool Saturday I say, wish I was going to be there

2 goals away from home..not bad .we lost so what yesterdays news move on next game up the city johnson till i die.

Yeah and me, but I'm sure people will now be asking the stupid question thatGJ is not the right man for the job, well it's already started, who sad people are!!! They are not 3rd in the league for no reason

Guest alex1089

I am not downhearted TBH I am disappointed by the way we lost because we were unlucky but I am very happy with the way in which we played against the in form side in the division and the way in which we never gave up and battled till the end, a new found Never give up attitude mentallity!

I am not downhearted TBH I am disappointed by the way we lost because we were unlucky but I am very happy with the way in which we played against the in form side in the division and the way in which we never gave up and battled till the end, a new found Never give up attitude mentallity!

well said and I agree it sounded like we played very well and we were unlucky to come away with no points, hopefully it will be another kick start in our season

was teh 3rd a basso mistake comin for a cross an not gettin it? how was he fouled?

I dunno it's just what I heard on the radio, they said he got booked for complaining that the goal went against him, he was still moaning at the final whistle, and he got a yellow card for it, I wasn't there i can only go from what I heard :blush:

Archived