IGNORED

Just Bakc From Colchester

Far Far Away...

well, we started well and ended well the the bit ion the middle was unpleasent.

Ratings:

Basso - 6

Orr - 6

Carey - 8

Heywood - 8

Woodman - 7

Skuse - 6

Noble - 8

Murray - 6

Brooker - 8

Savage - 3

Cotterill - 6

Subs

Brown - 7

Stewart - too late to rate but 10 for scoring

Dunno why GJ had till wait until last 5 mins to change things!!! should have donr it earlier to give a bit more variety. We didnt make enough openings and we were a bit off the pace but a decent performance to be honest.

Our goal was never offside and basso was fouled for their 3rd.

We should beat Blackpool with this performance but Savage should not start Stewart should!!!!!!!

Guest Harvey9

well, we started well and ended well the the bit ion the middle was unpleasent.

Ratings:

Basso - 6

Orr - 6

Carey - 8

Heywood - 8

Woodman - 7

Skuse - 6

Noble - 8

Murray - 6

Brooker - 8

Savage - 3

Cotterill - 6

Subs

Brown - 7

Stewart - too late to rate but 10 for scoring

Dunno why GJ had till wait until last 5 mins to change things!!! should have donr it earlier to give a bit more variety. We didnt make enough openings and we were a bit off the pace but a decent performance to be honest.

Our goal was never offside and basso was fouled for their 3rd.

We should beat Blackpool with this performance but Savage should not start Stewart should!!!!!!!

Disagree, you cannot give someone a ten just for scoring. Also the commentators were constantly praising Bas so he cant have been that bad, he also set up Murrays goal. You are one of the 'lets slate Bas for nothing' group me thinks.

Guest Harvey9

thats their point of view, which is not neccessarily correct and this is my view, in my opinion

He may have set up Scott's goal but that is all he did, were you there - I don't think u were !!!

No i was not there, neither did i say i was. I would rather take a commentators word that your word. You may not have the slightest clue about football for all i know

Guest Harvey9

anyone thought he may be staying in hotel??

and you don't have to take his word for it harvey, as he said, its his opinion.

All I'm saying is that both the commentators and my mates who went said Bas played well. You do not give someone a 3 enless they were totally crap and did nothing. Bas set up a goal, even if he was the worst player on the pitch this doesnt deserve a 3 imo. I would rather take the word of my mates and the commentators than the word of someone who may not have a clue.

You have to live in Bristol to support City. You're not allowed to live anywhere else, like USA, Australia, Canada, Japan, Holland, France etc etc.

What diarrea you talk. I had to move to Canada. i get back for a few games each year. Doesn't mean that I don't support us. :doh:

You have to live in Bristol to support City. You're not allowed to live anywhere else, like USA, Australia, Canada, Japan, Holland, France etc etc.

What diarrea you talk. I had to move to Canada. i get back for a few games each year. Doesn't mean that I don't support us. :doh:

He was joking mate !

I have just got back from the match, by the way I live in Bracknell.

I was appalled by GJ's managerial role tonight. 3- 1 down after 60 mins. In my opinion we should have added a 3rd striker i.e bring on Stewart? Johnson leaves it until the 85th minute to introduce Stewart to replace the clown Savage and low & behold Stewart scores.

I hope that Stewart starts on Saturday ahead of Savage because Savage offers NOTHING!

Archived