IGNORED

Who Should Be In Goal For The Blackpool Game?

bcfc_4_life

As Basso has made two major errors in two games (although I haven't seen tonights error yet), I think that it is only fair to give Phillips a chance to steak his claim for the keepers shirt. Somehow, after all thats happened, I can't really see that happening though. Perhaps if Phillips had behaved slightly more respectfully he may have been given a bit more respect in return. You reep what you sow I suppose.

I hope he is given another chance though, he can be a great keeper and two seasons of getting in the divisions team of the season speaks for it's self.

I honestly can't believe what I'm reading, he's made a error tonight apparently, he didn't make a error on Saturday, he kicked it poor but the S****horpe striker cheated and handballed it, should of been a freekick and nothing would of been said.

Most people slagging Basso off for tonights error weren't even at the game so at least watch the goals before you judge!!

Phillips has honestly had a nightmare this season and I do not trust him in goal, neither do the defence IMO.

Basso's form of late is awful, one of the worst kicking displays at Yeovil and 2 BAD mistakes in the last 2 games. I can't remember to many outstanding saves and perfomances since he has come into the team.

The Radio Essex people couldn't understand why 1 of the best keepers in the division ( Steve Phillips )was on the bench and we had a clown in goal.....!!!!!!!!!!!

I think SP would be totally gutted if he doesn't start Saturday. Same goes for MS!

Archived