IGNORED

Several Reasons Why It's Jevons

Guest exiled in Shropshire

Guest exiled in Shropshire

Please bare with me as this is my first time!

Reading between the lines I am convinced that the final bid submitted is for Phil Jevons. and here's why

1. Johnson Knows the player, he knows his attributes and what he can bring to our club. In addition Lansdown will be unwilling to splash 250k or so on an unknown quantity.

2. The talk is of a final bid with possible loans if this fails. Why would we need a final bid for hayter when clearly they had previously accepted Huddersfield's offer. Whereas this final bid smacks of yeovil trying to bump up the price to save face with their fans. Of course if this fails theirs always the option of a possible loan for Lisbie, Andrews etc.

3. Jevons is younger and taller than Lisbie and Hayter.

4. We need a penalty taker.

5. Jevons can play on the left thereby offering cover for Murray.

6. Finally Johnson talks of the attributes he wants from a striker, he would hardly have started the guy 45 times last season if he didn't possess some if not all of the attributes mentioned.

It's only my opinion but i'm convinced we are now waiting for a reply from the Yeovil board, fingers crossed.

Please bare with me as this is my first time!

I have absolutely no intention of baring with you, regardless of whether it is your first time or not. :blush:

However, as to the points you made...they seem reasonable enough. Guess we'll just have to wait and see...

Archived