IGNORED

A Little Perspective

Mrdeady

I have just read the ridiculous "Johnson Usless" post, for a start that comment is unfair considering the run the team are on at the moment and the good performance they put in last night, Johnson is obvioiusly doing something right at the moment!

I am not a fan of Big Bas but I am not going to slag him off, Stewie should deifnitly have come on earlier last night and was very lively when he came on and it was nice to see him get a goal, I think that Stewart does feature in Johnsons plans and may well force his way into the team shortly, but at the moment we are going along nicely and playing some pretty good football, it could and has been a lot worse!

I have just read the ridiculous "Johnson Usless" post, for a start that comment is unfair considering the run the team are on at the moment and the good performance they put in last night, Johnson is obvioiusly doing something right at the moment!

I am not a fan of Big Bas but I am not going to slag him off, Stewie should deifnitly have come on earlier last night and was very lively when he came on and it was nice to see him get a goal, I think that Stewart does feature in Johnsons plans and may well force his way into the team shortly, but at the moment we are going along nicely and playing some pretty good football, it could and has been a lot worse!

Yes, it WAS a lot worse.

We only have to look what happened before GJ arrived & you then realise how we have moved forward.

We are at last moving forward & if we don't get in the mix this season, then we will be promoted by Xmas next season.

:dance:

At least you're upwardly mobile :/

I'm beginning to think 23rd would be an achievement of sorts this year

don't worry mate you've still got fallon (well, i say got...) and even without him you should walk league 1 first season. just look at how well the rovers di... errr, igonore that last bit! :blink:

just joshing me old mukka. :) i think the bottom 6-7 will look radically different come the end of season. complacent midtable teams who have over achived at the expence of the bootm few will begin to fall, the top teams will accelerate away, and those of us at the bottom, who have been forced to start playing for their lives already will drag those just above us (from bradford in 15th downwards IMO). anyway, can't be having you drop out of this league just yet, need someone local to beat in our promotion season 06-07! chin up!

Archived