IGNORED

Gj And Stewart

Simon Lambley

I'm Curious about a few things that keep getting thrown up (eurghh ) on here.

First i would like to say out of Stewart Or Savage , i have neither one as a favourite

they both play for CITY , and i think thats what counts the most.

My point is where is all the proof about the wage that stewart is on.. i wonder as i have never heard

an exact figure , I have however heard alot of guestimations.

Also where has all the stewart and johnson " we hate each other " posts evolved from when ever i have

heard johnson speak off stewart he seems fair , quotes like we have three strikers here , but brooker ,

savage and marcus All need backup, Dosen't sound like a hate campaign or trying to freeze anyone out.

Also i thought ( I may be wrong ) that until Stewart got suspended he was being given HIS chance.

Also i am fed up with people trying to put Stewart over Savage and vice versa, They both play for us ,

One of them supports us, lets support THEM .

This is not an attack on any individual as you may note with the post , i'm getting a tad fed up

with that kinda banter :dunno:

Guest Harry Dolman

I'm Curious about a few things that keep getting thrown up (eurghh ) on here.

First i would like to say out of Stewart Or Savage , i have neither one as a favourite

they both play for CITY , and i think thats what counts the most.

My point is where is all the proof about the wage that stewart is on.. i wonder as i have never heard

an exact figure , I have however heard alot of guestimations.

Also where has all the stewart and johnson " we hate each other " posts evolved from when ever i have

heard johnson speak off stewart he seems fair , quotes like we have three strikers here , but brooker ,

savage and marcus All need backup, Dosen't sound like a hate campaign or trying to freeze anyone out.

Also i thought ( I may be wrong ) that until Stewart got suspended he was being given HIS chance.

Also i am fed up with people trying to put Stewart over Savage and vice versa, They both play for us ,

One of them supports us, lets support THEM .

This is not an attack on any individual as you may note with the post , i'm getting a tad fed up

with that kinda banter :dunno:

Ohhh you are breaching some fundamental forum rules here,

1. Conspiracy theories. The manager never plays player A ahead of player B in the genuine belief that Player B is the right man for the job. There is always an hidden agenda/mutual hatred. A few weeks ago Johnson was accused of shamelessly bullying Phillips. Someone even posted that they knew of something "terrible" that Johnson had said to Phillips. Odd in hindsight that he has withdrawn his transfer request.

2. Polarisation. On this forum: if you rate Johnson = you enjoyed & are happy with 9 game run of defeats, if you don't rate Johnson = you love Tinnion, if you rate Basso = you hate Phillips (& vice versa), if you rate Savage = you hate Stewart (& vice versa).

If you adhere to these simple rules you will get more fun from the forum!

Ohhh you are breaching some fundamental forum rules here,

1. Conspiracy theories. The manager never plays player A ahead of player B in the genuine belief that Player B is the right man for the job. There is always an hidden agenda/mutual hatred. A few weeks ago Johnson was accused of shamelessly bullying Phillips. Someone even posted that they knew of something "terrible" that Johnson had said to Phillips. Odd in hindsight that he has withdrawn his transfer request.

2. Polarisation. On this forum: if you rate Johnson = you enjoyed & are happy with 9 game run of defeats, if you don't rate Johnson = you love Tinnion, if you rate Basso = you hate Phillips (& vice versa), if you rate Savage = you hate Stewart (& vice versa).

If you adhere to these simple rules you will get more fun from the forum!

Good post. However the conspiracy/polarisation theory argument doesnt address the problem, that people on here who always use them are actually unable to move on from a childs (my bat my ball) logic, and to some that doesnt represent fun! Still, I guess if one leads a mundane existence.............

Archived