IGNORED

Just Back From The Reserve Game.

Super Bob

We lost 2-1, a very drab game with few good points, except the city goal ( that I missed ) scored by Williams.

Baaadiff went 1 up around the 30 mins mark, good stike from 25 yards, should of been closed down. City equalized just before the break. The only other high light was a good header from Stewy just wide.

Second half was awful, didn't make their keeper work at all, and their winner came from a terrible pass but I can't tell who it was from.

Those who had a good game are far out weighed by those who were ordinary at best, but Wilson the left back caught my eye.

Brown and Cotts ( 45 mins each )never looked in the game, and Williams looks far to light weight to even consider a thought of a place in the 1st team.

Fontaine didn't look anything special but to early to judge.

How bout the other youngsters? A few have made a few appearances for the reserves now any of them look like they could challenge for a first team spot? its got to be make or break now for the 3rd year scholars - Lamb, Barnes, Allward, Wring and Benyon

Do you reckon the club should/will offer any of these anything?

How bout the other youngsters? A few have made a few appearances for the reserves now any of them look like they could challenge for a first team spot? its got to be make or break now for the 3rd year scholars - Lamb, Barnes, Allward, Wring and Benyon

Do you reckon the club should/will offer any of these anything?

He's a left sided or central midfield player rather than a winger, but yes, he's good.

My son played in the same youth side as him a few years ago, and had a brief trial period last year, during which time one of the academy coaches told me how highly rated Frankie is by the coaches at AG.

Ye ive played against him a few times, quality! hes quick and skillful, aways changed the game when he came on!

Archived