IGNORED

Was Jamie Smith Really A Million Pound Player?

XBOXMAN69

Guest Legend City Man

another scapegoat in my opnion by certain fans.. Didnt do anything wrong for us really, just like Fortune and Clist.. had great potential in there positions but put one foot wrong and the fans say thats it were going to force them out the team.. gggrrrrr

another scapegoat in my opnion by certain fans.. Didnt do anything wrong for us really, just like Fortune and Clist.. had great potential in there positions but put one foot wrong and the fans say thats it were going to force them out the team.. gggrrrrr

he's sh it and has no talent! I could tell that after his first pre season match he looked useless!

he's sh it and has no talent! I could tell that after his first pre season match he looked useless!

Actually, I thought he looked quite good at Forest Green that night, were you actually in Nailsworth that night???

BTW your reply was well thought out and very constructive!

Actually, I thought he looked quite good at Forest Green that night, were you actually in Nailsworth that night???

Yep i was there, didn't see you thuogh, you'll have to say hi next time :)

Thanks i thought it was good too :) your reply was ace too, well done :wub:

You obviously know what your talking about ?

NOT !!! :@

Orr can't pass! yet still gets played ahead of smith. it seems GJ is in agreement with me and not you, unlucky :) why don't you become a manager of somewhere and he can be your first signing :) Whale eye united or something.

Forest Green!

You should have been at Swansea. Suposedly captain with years of experience.

Liability.

After Swansea, I posted on here that neither Smith or Fortune should ever be allowed to wear a City shirt again, and I stand by that.

Not scapegoats.

Just rubbish.

Forest Green!

You should have been at Swansea. Suposedly captain with years of experience.

Liability.

After Swansea, I posted on here that neither Smith or Fortune should ever be allowed to wear a City shirt again, and I stand by that.

Not scapegoats.

Just rubbish.

you can't know what you're talking about because you're agreeing with me! :dance: we're not allowed opinions of our own we have to agree with people that say we're wrong! :dance:

Yep i was there, didn't see you thuogh, you'll have to say hi next time :)

Thanks i thought it was good too :) your reply was ace too, well done :wub:

Orr can't pass! yet still gets played ahead of smith. it seems GJ is in agreement with me and not you, unlucky :) why don't you become a manager of somewhere and he can be your first signing :) Whale eye united or something.

. HE MUST BE RUBBISH, HE HAS PLAYED FOR PALACE, WOLVES AND FULHAM . G.J SAID LAST WEEK THAT J.S WILL GET HIS CHANCE, HE IS IN HIS PLANS SO LETS JUST WAIT AND SEE.

WHY DON`T YOU STICK TO WATCHING NAILSEA TOWN AND MAKING RUBBISH COMMENTS ABOUT THEM

:w00t:

. HE MUST BE RUBBISH, HE HAS PLAYED FOR PALACE, WOLVES AND FULHAM .

Just like Michael Bridges once upon a time played for Leeds, Sunderland, Newcastle and Bolton.

On your line of thinking, any ex-Premiership or Championship must be good. Some get lucky for a period, some are good and deteriorate.

I don't know what Smith was like at Palace, Wolves and Fulham, but IMO he never was good enough for us and the Swansea game was the final straw.

Archived