IGNORED

Neighbours

tin

Wish I could help tin but haven't watched an episode since 1987!

Haha. Life as a student demands I watch it! You should start watching it again if you can. It's all gone mad.

Plane crash has killed off half the cast the off coast of Tasmania. Couldn't believe what was going on. Sent my head spinning in my hungover state!

Guest Legend City Man

No mrs mangle went ages ago, infact i think she may be dead in real life..

of the plane crash.. Survivors so far..

Dillon/Connor.. They bugger off to start a secret life though becasue they were going to gotoo jail anyway..

Izzy

Paul Robinson

Sky Mangle

Susans bloke peter..

Missing pressumed dead..

Susan

David

Lilliana and her daughter

Guest The Codfather 0312

Legend City man they havn't run off to start a new life, Thats what Dylan wanted to do but they havn't yet done it, And looking at the Neighbour Aus Website they both return to Ramsey St. I can confirm that David and Lil are both dead/will die as I read this a while ago on Aus Website.

Would be surprised if Susan was killed off as she is such a big part of the show, And it looked like today that Karl discovered some of his old feelings for her so maybe a love triangle will happen?

Guest The Codfather 0312
Legend City man they havn't run off to start a new life, Thats what Dylan wanted to do but they havn't yet done it, And looking at the Neighbour Aus Website they both return to Ramsey St. I can confirm that David and Lil are both dead/will die as I read this a while ago on Aus Website.

Would be surprised if Susan was killed off as she is such a big part of the show, And it looked like today that Karl discovered some of his old feelings for her so maybe a love triangle will happen?

Just to add to this, Found this on the beeb site.

Karl blames me for the doomed flight and has to be restrained from attacking me. Meanwhile, Alex tries to come to terms with Susan's death. When Susan returns from the dead, Karl witnesses the joyful reunion with Alex. Powerful emotions have been stirred and Karl realises he's still in love with her.

I take it this is going to be the official neighbours thread forever now.. oh dear I hope the show doesnt go on for another 20 years!

If you want some hot Neighbours action then below is a link to the daddy of all websites.

http://www.perfectblend.net/

The biographies section will bring back memories for old skool fans.

No idea who put the bomb on yet mate but how about we start an official little book on good old 'whodunnit'? I can't afford to do it for real as much as I'd like to!

My favorites are...

Paul's Daughter 3/1F,

Darcy 7/2,

I can't think of any others... Any other suspects welcome!

Guest Legend City Man

I don't think pauls daughter is bright enough to put a bomb on the plane... it was actually someone who really had it in for izzy.. Gus I think

I don't think pauls daughter is bright enough to put a bomb on the plane... it was actually someone who really had it in for izzy.. Gus I think

Paul Robinson killed Gus in the fire that swept Lou's Place a few months back.

Ned's been added to the book at 6/1

Guest The Codfather 0312
I missed it on Friday, can someone please tell me who is still missing and who has been found.

I'm starting to worry now :crying:

I could do Dolls but then it would involve loads of typing and I cant be bothard sorry. :blink:

Guest Legend City Man

Connor- alive

izzy - alive

paul - alive

stingrays brother- alive

pauls daughter - alive

Alex - alive

Susuan- dead but comes back from the dead

sky - alive (thank god how fit is she)

Serena - dead

David - Dead

Lilliana - Dead

Who put the bomb on the plane

could be.. DARCY..NED..ONE OF PAULS DOGY BUSINESS PEOPLE..CRAZY EX WIFE OF STUARTS CANT REMEMBER HER NAME...

PERSONALLY.. I think its Ned.. Been acting suspiciously, went straight for Izzy when he arrived.. keeps dissapearing on secret missions..

Connor- alive

izzy - alive

paul - alive

stingrays brother- alive

pauls daughter - alive

Alex - alive

Susuan- dead but comes back from the dead

sky - alive (thank god how fit is she)

Serena - dead

David - Dead

Lilliana - Dead

Who put the bomb on the plane

could be.. DARCY..NED..ONE OF PAULS DOGY BUSINESS PEOPLE..CRAZY EX WIFE OF STUARTS CANT REMEMBER HER NAME...

PERSONALLY.. I think its Ned.. Been acting suspiciously, went straight for Izzy when he arrived.. keeps dissapearing on secret missions..

what carnage...... nothing like it since the plane fell onto Emmerdale and bumped off half the cast :crying:

Guest Legend City Man

The emerdale plane crash was very serious, serious enough that whilst filming a scene where a barn exploded an on set engineer was actaully badly injured!!! What other famous soap moments do you remember..

Guest MaloneFM

What other famous soap moments do you remember..

The one about you banging on about it being your last EVER EVER post and then putting on another one.

The one about you banging on about it being your last EVER EVER post and then putting on another one.

Maybe he's just stopped doing football related posts

The emerdale plane crash was very serious, serious enough that whilst filming a scene where a barn exploded an on set engineer was actaully badly injured!!! What other famous soap moments do you remember..

Ernie Bishop getting murdered in Coronation Street

then Watts getting bumped off TWICE

Albert Tatlock saying a coherent sentence

Ena Sharples striptease (well, removing her hair net at least)

Amos at the Woolpack (nay, Mr Wilkes)

er.... that's it

er.... that's it

I meant "then Watts"...... flamin' keyboard and stubby fingers combination

er.... that's it

I meant "then Watts"...... flamin' keyboard and stubby fingers combination

then Watts ...... oh###### it,

Archived