IGNORED

Soccer Night

al the pirate

There is a thread on our board re this awful excuse for a programme about local football.

If you think the same as us please make your feelings known on here so we can gather all the threads up and send them en bloc to HTV.

If your response is the same as us I will put similar threads on Yeovil, Swindon and anyone else who is covered by the so called programme.

Lets see if we can get it changed.

The program is awful, i've stopped watching Jed and his bum boy being asses on the show.

Don't you guys just want to watch 30minutes of local football not about 30seconds each week and not every now and then get the odd feature on your club.

If the show is not going to change at least change the name!

The program has been trash since day one, despite there desperate attempts to try and revamp it.

Why can they not simply interview a face from west country football, show the goals from the week, do some analysis, maybe show some classic matches etc, then review the upcoming games for the weekend. There is just no need for them to try and make a Fantasy Football style tv show as they clearly do not have the talent for it.

I agree with the rest of the people on this thread, soccer night is a complete waste of time. JP and his sidekick get right on my nerves and they don't seem one little bit interested in the wests football, they are more concerned in telling stupid jokes which aren't funny.

I suggest that they get rid of those idiots and concerntrate more on the football

its a disgrace, if they used the time they waste with their crap gags to show extended highlights of the weekends games rather than the same clips you see on the news on monday it would be much better, and get rid of the 2 idiot presenters, surely they could find someone with a link to the regoin to present it? If i wanted to watch some one from nottingham down pints i would go to a pub in nottingham

its a disgrace, if they used the time they waste with their crap gags to show extended highlights of the weekends games rather than the same clips you see on the news on monday it would be much better, and get rid of the 2 idiot presenters, surely they could find someone with a link to the regoin to present it? If i wanted to watch some one from nottingham down pints i would go to a pub in nottingham

Don't watch it then, simple really.

Guest Fred Fjord

Agree 100% with the original post.....bring back Roger Malone's Flashback for the Fans, probably the only decent football thing HTV have ever done...obviously not with Roger doing it.

There is a thread on our board re this awful excuse for a programme about local football.

If you think the same as us please make your feelings known on here so we can gather all the threads up and send them en bloc to HTV.

If your response is the same as us I will put similar threads on Yeovil, Swindon and anyone else who is covered by the so called programme.

Lets see if we can get it changed.

I agree.

Soccer Night is a crock of s-h-1-t. Pitman is as funny as aids!

It seems to want to mirror Soccer AM on sky. It's crap!! Jed Pitman is not funny at all. Whats wrong with a simple program about FOOTBALL not soccer?

Yea and whats up with the Essex impression last night for the people who bothered watching it!?! As well the kick up thing with trashy Gould???

WHAT THE?!?

1st time I watched it for a long time and last I watch of it until its changed!

More footy footage than bore of Jed Pitman and the rest of the waste on that programme. :shutup:

Archived