IGNORED

Big Bas On The Train........

BS4 on Tour...

I was working in London on the day of the Colchester game this week so I caught the train down to sunny Colchester and arrived about 30 seconds after the kick off.

Usual frustrations for 90-odd minutes then I started the journey back to London.

Just as the train was about to leave Colchester Bas Savage got on the train in full City tracksuit, hobbling and looking incredibly 'less than pleased' with life.

Bearing in mind this was just after 11.00pm I thought it a little strange!

Surely the team would have left Colchester before 11.00pm?!

Why would Bas be travelling alone on a train heading for London so long after the end of the game? Does anyone know? Was he unceremoniously thrown off the team coach and made to make his own way back?!

Perhaps I shouldn't suggest such things - that's how rumours start!

:dunno:

I was working in London on the day of the Colchester game this week so I caught the train down to sunny Colchester and arrived about 30 seconds after the kick off.

Usual frustrations for 90-odd minutes then I started the journey back to London.

Just as the train was about to leave Colchester Bas Savage got on the train in full City tracksuit, hobbling and looking incredibly 'less than pleased' with life.

Why would Bas be travelling alone on a train heading for London so long after the end of the game? Does anyone know? Was he unceremoniously thrown off the team coach and made to make his own way back?!

:dunno:

Always missing, only this time it was the coach

Guest HampshireCider

didnt you ask him toshow you his slinky moves again?? :dance: i know i would have! GO GO DISCO BAS!

Not so sinister, doesn't he come froom Tooting or summat?
Yes something like that, we bumped into him and Jamie Smith on our train to London after the Doncaster game, they both wandered down to first class but after the guard had gone through they were both stood at the end of our carriage, 'I'm sorry sir these are standard class tickets' :)

Archived