IGNORED

Blackpool & Marcus

Southport Red

Well this is the fixture I'Ve waited for, this is (easily) the closest City to to Chez Moi (all the wrong teams get promoted or relegated away from me - Preston, Wigan, Stockport).

I will get slated for this but I hope Stewart gets a start today. His poor performances have conincided with the whole team being poor, none of us have yet seen Stewart playing in a City side with quality service and our midfield has been SO much better of late. This isn't a Savage, well Savaging, simply that Marcus is a proven goal scorer and we are now (finally) in a position to play to his strengths, I just think we should go for it, Class is permanent, form is temporary etc.

Let the "How many games have you seen...?" slatings commence.!

Well this is the fixture I'Ve waited for, this is (easily) the closest City to to Chez Moi (all the wrong teams get promoted or relegated away from me - Preston, Wigan, Stockport).

I will get slated for this but I hope Stewart gets a start today. His poor performances have conincided with the whole team being poor, none of us have yet seen Stewart playing in a City side with quality service and our midfield has been SO much better of late. This isn't a Savage, well Savaging, simply that Marcus is a proven goal scorer and we are now (finally) in a position to play to his strengths, I just think we should go for it, Class is permanent, form is temporary etc.

I think that after MS scored on Tuesday, many City fans will agree with you. I would however still rather see Bas play, now watch the slatings come MY way :ph34r:

totally agree mate, get stewart in there, come on you reds!

I agree with you mate, IMO chances are not going to be plenty today at blackpool so the option of having bas up front aint an option, MS like you said is a proven goal scorer and today we are going to need someone up front who can put chances away.

Archived