IGNORED

News Of The World

Keepers Ball

Newspaper or no newspaper what is the national coach doing discussing such things is more the point!

Dolls, tell me if you saw a rich arab guy on a boat you wouldn't spill all your secrets...

Svens sueing the News of the World for "invasion of privacy". Antone think he can win the case? I'm not convinced, as his comments werent exactly that personal. The things he said were pretty much what everyone thinks anyway ( apart from the revelation that he alledgedly wants the Villa job).

I think the paper has just blown things way out of proportion too. They say they're going to reveal more stories too. They're a greedy embarressment of a paper in my opinion. I didn't used to mind the News of the world, but this plot against Sven is a disgrace in my opinion to be honest! Will we ever get a manager that they will just leave alone and let him get on with his job?

No one should buy this paper i reckon, they just seem to be doing all they can to disrupt the England squad and in the process, lessening our chances of doing the best we can in the World Cup just for the sake of selling a few extra papers. If no one buys it then hopefully they will get the message that some of us actually want England to have the best chance of winning!

Don't they realise that if England win the World Cup they'll sell loads more papers?

Wander what the next revelation will be!? Maybe that Sven thinking Roony has a fiery temper? :o

:englandsmile4wf: COME ON ENGLAND!!!!!!! :englandsmile4wf:

Archived