IGNORED

Coca Cola Win A Player

Dannycidered03

Come on city fans! get voting. We get at least 500 visits on this site daily and ALL die hard city supporters vote we may get £250,000 for a new player!

WHAT YOU WAITING FOR! VOTE!!!!

http://www.coca-colafootball.co.uk/

TABLE:

1ST LEEDS UNITED 22,889

2ND SHEFF WEDNESDAY 21,836

3RD GAS 11,802 (SEEMS LIKE THEY GOT MORE DIE HARD FANS?????)

4TH READING 7,441

5TH QPR 6,319

6TH BRIGHTON 5,874

7TH SOUTHAMPTON 4,141

8TH LUTON TOWN 4,079

9TH WATFORD 4,015

10TH LEICESTER CITY 3,971

11TH SOUTHEND 3,253

12TH BURNLEY 3,202

13TH CITY 2,272

COME ON LADIES AND GENTS GET VOTING!! WE NEED ALL THE MONEY WE CAN GET! AT LEAST THEN WE CAN BRING BACK THE MONEY WE'LL BE FORKING ON FOR JAMES HAYTER! (HE WILL BE COMING FROM SOURCES FROM FAMILY WHO LIVE A FEW DOORS DOWN THE ROAD FROM HIS PARENTS IN NEWPORT ISLE OF WHITE)

Guest The Codfather 0312

Not fair play at all. It's called blatent cheating. Does not matter though as it puts them at no advantage whatsoever.

Yes it does as they have all been clever. They have used real names, Real mobile numbers and real email addys. So they do have a adventage.

Guest Dire City

Yes it does as they have all been clever. They have used real names, Real mobile numbers and real email addys. So they do have a adventage.

Hmm, I bet there's a smilie on here that conveys laughter but I'm too lazy to look for it.. i just love the bitterness. it's called hard work. everyone (and i mean EVERYONE) has been chipping in and voting EVERY SINGLE day. yes in some ways that is a little sad, but at the same time if it wins us a player then it will all be worth it.

Brighton won it last year, and they weren't even in the top 10.

I remember Leeds were about 40'000 infront of anyone last year too!

Guest Dire City

I've just voted for today and it puts City on a total of 2,900. I then enter again using the contact details for Mrs KNR and the total remains on 2,900. How does that work? (and yes I did make sure both I'd chosen City on both occassions)

It doesn't update straight away

Put in the votes for me, the wife and daughter today. But it seems our totalseems to be going backwards :blink: . I might be wrong but I could have sworn we had more votes at the start of the week.

Oh well like the lottery, it's not the number of times you enter that counts just being drawn from the hat.

Not fair play at all. It's called blatent cheating. Does not matter though as it puts them at no advantage whatsoever.

i still cant believe you think we're cheating! :rofl2br:

as for brighton last year, i could have sworn they were seventh? and no it doesnt matter who's at the top, but youve got to be in it to win it, and the more votes = the more chances!

edit - looks like you've dropped to 16th!

Archived