IGNORED

Swansea...

TomBCFCUK

I have just had a look and Leon Knight has scored again tonight as it stands its one-nil against Walsall! Got a feeling he could be a handful on saturday, I'm just hoping that Johnson decides to play Green unstead Of Woody! As Woodman don't have enough pace to cover for the defenders! Or even better then Midget gets injured tonight :dance:

I have just had a look and Leon Knight has scored again tonight as it stands its one-nil against Walsall! Got a feeling he could be a handful on saturday, I'm just hoping that Johnson decides to play Green unstead Of Woody! As Woodman don't have enough pace to cover for the defenders! Or even better then Midget gets injured tonight :dance:

we should worry about our game not theirs for a game like we need stewarts experience and basso to concentrate for 90 mins AND NO SHOWBOATING :@ WOODY HAS PLAYED WELL but i agree we need pace at the back on saturday :englandsmile4wf::englandsmile4wf:

we should worry about our game not theirs for a game like we need stewarts experience and basso to concentrate for 90 mins AND NO SHOWBOATING :@ WOODY HAS PLAYED WELL but i agree we need pace at the back on saturday :englandsmile4wf::englandsmile4wf:

You actually think Stewart will play...I'm hoping we got another striker by then but if not i got a feeling GJ will stick with Savage at front! I hope I'm wrong cause i would love Stewart to show what he is about!

You actually think Stewart will play...I'm hoping we got another striker by then but if not i got a feeling GJ will stick with Savage at front! I hope I'm wrong cause i would love Stewart to show what he is about!

NO I don't BUT I ALSO KNOW BAS WILL NOT TROUBLE THEM AT WORST PLAY MURRAY UP WITH BROOKER WITH SKUSE TO BEEF UP THE MIDDLE :englandsmile4wf::englandsmile4wf:

Guest mesa boogie

Actually, that was Iwelumo. Knight simply converted the penalty, and we aint going to let him forget it on Saturday either! :angry:

I don't think he'll ever forget it.

IPB Image

Guest DrFaustus

If you love us, come and watch us, it's not that hard.

We're all you Rovers "Fans" ever talk about :dunno:

You managed to get the stone off that you crawled out from underneath then? You really are the worst excuse for a human being on this forum you internet warrior pipsqueak.

Guest mesa boogie

You managed to get the stone off that you crawled out from underneath then? You really are the worst excuse for a human being on this forum you internet warrior pipsqueak.

Grab your coat Grant, we're off down the gate to watch 'football'.

I don't remember one song down the Gate about the Sags thts how much they mean to us i hope they get promoted so we can relegate them like last time what was it THIS PENALTY COULD KEEP THEM UP PHILLIPS SAVES the sags are relegated never to be seen again sad muppets :laugh:

Guest DrFaustus

You get more exciting every time :Sleep12:

So my girlfriend tells me. You should look the word up in a dictionary as you'll not get near one.

Grab your coat Grant, we're off down the gate to watch 'football'.

OK Mesa, we only have to wait for a few months and we'll be playing them again.

So my girlfriend tells me. You should look the word up in a dictionary as you'll not get near one.

What are you? like 50 years old and a gashead, the chance of you pulling a nice bird is similar to the chance of Togo winning the World Cup, jog on mate.

And you keep clinging to the false belief that your team will actually take you somewhere, they always let you down.

Phillips sent the gas down and all that business :laugh:

Guest mesa boogie

Can't see it happening Grant. Surely it's a straight swap, Acrington anyone?

Guest DrFaustus

What, us going down, or you coming up Dr?

Or both....

:blink:

We're going up, you're staying put BB.

What are you? like 50 years old and a gashead, the chance of you pulling a nice bird is similar to the chance of Togo winning the World Cup, jog on mate.

And you keep clinging to the false belief that your team will actually take you somewhere, they always let you down.

We sent ourselves down, silly amoeba.

As for the 'bird' stuff, keep shuffling 'mate.

Guest DrFaustus

Surely the Nostalgic 9 should be the 9 that Spurs put past you at White Hart Lane....................

1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9, Tottenham !!!!

Tenuous bloody link there! :)

Jog on! hahahahaha! Someones been watching to much football factory!! :laugh:

Guest DrFaustus

Jog on! hahahahaha! Someones been watching to much football factory!! :laugh:

In that poor sap's case, he's probably been choking his chain over Tracy Beaker.

Archived