IGNORED

Andy Sandell

ThOmO

Will we miss out on local talent to the swansea , right under our noses

Andy Sandell

Fast pacy left winger, scores goals a plenty, Swansea have had him on trial for a few months and are reportidily lining up a 100k bid for him, which is totally unbeileveable as he plays for bath city.

Seen him play many a time for Paulton Rovers and hes only 21, played lie a guy of 27 when 18, powerful runner, pace and that was on part time training.

I posted about this lad a couple of weeks ago, apparantly we have had a look at him & WE don't rate him but SWANSEA do.

What the hell is happening to this club?

Have you considered he may not be good enough? Considering the Swans scouts thought Marc Goodfellow would be a good signing, then I've no reason to believe this chap will be any use either.

Have you considered he may not be good enough? Considering the Swans scouts thought Marc Goodfellow would be a good signing, then I've no reason to believe this chap will be any use either.

Fair point, afterall they are 21st in the league and look like they may well be selling their best player/top goalscorer :@

Oh and GJ knows a player afterall look at Youga, Quim, Sankofa, Savage etc

I'm glad to see you're keeping a good sense of perspective over the non signing of a non league player.

[/quote

Sorry, I am just slightly worried on the amount of young players that slip through our fingers (released academy included).

I am also worried on the quality of loan signings and amount of trialists that Johnston has had in without effect.

Surely if he can give a trial and/or run of games to the likes of Savage and bring in the likes of Youga & Quinn on loan then he should not be adverse to giving a trial to a kid who is impressing a promotion chasing team, especially one that plays on the wing!

Whilst I agree about the general quality of loans we've had and I'm also concerned by the sale of Golbourne...

For all we know we could have watched Sandell and been unimpressed, or we might have enquired and not be able to get him on trial if they have already agreed a potential deal with Swansea.

Also, this stuff about him going there has been around for months - why's he not signed for them already?

Nibor

Archived