IGNORED

Saturday

BCFC Grim

I think its time to get right behind the team on saturday. The atmospehere has been non existent in the last few games. if we can only get the the atmosphere we had at rotherham in the second half then I'm sure this will have a massive effect on the players.

i know its a clishe but when the ashton gate crowd do get in full voice we are like a 12th man and that is what we need on saturday.

So all three stands lets get behind the team and hopefully cheer the team on to victory!

COME ON YOU REDS :englandsmile4wf:

I don't think there will be a problem with the atmosphere tomorrow mate, after all it is Swansea we are talking about - you only need to mention the name and the fans will be right behind the team hopefully. The atmosphere can be really good at the gate and I am hoping everyone rises to the occasion!!

I think its time to get right behind the team on saturday. The atmospehere has been non existent in the last few games. if we can only get the the atmosphere we had at rotherham in the second half then I'm sure this will have a massive effect on the players.

i know its a clishe but when the ashton gate crowd do get in full voice we are like a 12th man and that is what we need on saturday.

So all three stands lets get behind the team and hopefully cheer the team on to victory!

COME ON YOU REDS :englandsmile4wf:

I think we need to make the noise from the off... not from when we get our first goal....

i think the tension and the anticipation of conceding a goal ( due to the non existant defence in the early part of the season ) has caused the lack of atmosphere... the noise only starts when after we score our first goal and then their seems to be a sense of relief!..... however i think we need to make the effort to get behind the lads early and spur them on from the first whistle.....

COME ON YOU REDS !

Guest Harvey9

I think we need to make the noise from the off... not from when we get our first goal....

Spot on, we need to get right behind the boys straight from the off and let the swansea mob know we are here

Archived