IGNORED

Swansea A-holes !

Gilli74

god i hope we done one over on them! and send the B'stards back across the bridge to their unfullfilled lives and inbred relationships in the valleys....

Come on city.... forget about the last game and give em hell ! ! !

http://swanseacity.rivals.net/default.asp?...=2&stid=8401928

You're angry regarding their stereotypical view of us I guess. You're creating the same inaccurate sterotypes when you refer to the Welsh "B'stards" being in the valleys. Most welsh people, including the Swansea inbreds don't live there :laugh:

You're angry regarding their stereotypical view of us I guess. You're creating the same inaccurate sterotypes when you refer to the Welsh "B'stards" being in the valleys. Most welsh people, including the Swansea inbreds don't live there :laugh:

Its not as much anger as far as i'm concerned, i like all want city to win.... and being our welsh counterparts...

the banter and gesting is all part of it ( from both sides ).... however more than anyone else in this league i hope we don't give them the opportunity to gloat on a double! . . . . and after the humilliation in swansea we so desperately need to put in a top performance...

( that aside i'd still prefer it if they took both bridges down and made it harder for the welsh to get in )

Following the success of Catherine Zeta-Jones, Katherine Jenkins and

Charlotte Church, the welsh film industry have decided to remake many well

known films.

These are planned for release later this year.

9 1/2 leeks

Trefforest Gump

Cwmando

The Lost Boyos

An American Werewolf in Powys

Dai Hard

Sheepless in seattle

The eagle has Llandudno

The Magnificent Severn

Austin Powys

The Magic Rhonddabout

The Bridge on The River Wye

The Sheepshag Redemption

Breakfast at Taffynys

Look back in Bangor

Evans Can Wait

A Fishgaurd Called Rhondda

Where Eagles Aberdare

Dial M For Merthyr

The

Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch

That

Time Forgot

:englandsmile4wf:

I thought it was pretty funny as well. Surely if there was more people like this then there would have been no need for them or us to travel by coach to the games.

:city: totally agree with you my freind it actually had me in stiches, never been a fan of the welsh but its good to see some humor put into what is likely to be a very hostile atmosphere!

Guest Cary Grant supported City

ai ]n fel 'n benuchel at bod Cymraeg , 'na paham dorran 'n hwy websites i mewn Saesneg?

alla t canfod 'i yn damweinio , namyn carwn ni at enilla heddiw.

'na allwn 'n sylweddol ddod 'r Brian Tinnion chyfnod ar ôl ni , a chwimia llwybreiddia.

ad s gobeithia achos an yn cyffroi hymrysonfa a 'n fawr heigia hysbryd a awyrgylch at hymrysonfa.

D arnat REDS!!! lets anfon 'r dde gwrymiau industrialised inbred's bacia ar 'r afon Hafren ag 'n hwy chlor cyd-rhwng 'n hwy baglau.

:city::city::city::city::city:

Archived