IGNORED

Knight

Brianred

I Hope I'm not the only one who's noticed that Heywood getting beaten 9 times out of 10 by Strikers for pace is slowly disappearing, and Carey is fairly fast and his aerial game is improving, while Woody and Orr are on the form of their lives.

going to be a good one :)

You are as bad as us despite having a way bigger budget, we still beat you.

And despite having 10 or less men on the field of play at the time that you scored both your goals... :rolleyes:

And a large part of our wage budget has been spent on useless Marcus Stewart and (As proclaimed by you) "Donkey" Matty Heywood, without those 2 we would be on similar budgets. Bugger off back up the M4.

Guest C.T.I.D

but look where you are(below us),and without fallons flukey goals you're bargain basement material

You are the biggest gimp in the West.

Is your life really that bad that you have to come on here and whinge about Matt Heywood and how Swindle are just as good as us even though we've got a bigger budget BLAH BLAH BLAH.

Seriously, go away.

And who plays up front with him? :rofl2br:

Yes it's Bas Savage :doh::w00t:

He's done a better job of dragging us up the league than your crappy players (minus Fallon, well he doesn't count any more anyway :w00t:) :yawn:

Surely, it's not about who plays for the opposition..shouldn't we be concerned with our team selection. Quite frankly, I couldn't give a T*ss whose in their line up. They're there to be beaten. This is a City forum- Lets talk City

I think if they had Thierry Henry and John Terry in their line up you would give a toss :ph34r:

Archived