IGNORED

Bristol Rovers

TinnionForEngland

Guest DrFaustus

Sprout, Dr Faustus, BadShrek, GASHEADS

You took a hell of a beating! Ha!

And we go and beat Swansea :laugh::laugh::laugh:

What was that? Keep the score down?! Ha! :dance:

Internet warriors always annoy me as they have small dicks. Has yours just disappeared sonny?

Good win for the City today, we lost. I'll sleep well in the knowledge that sex is part of my life. You might have to console yourself with Mrs Hand and her 5 lovely daughters, or in your case 2. That should suffice, needledick.

Internet warriors always annoy me as they have small dicks. Has yours just disappeared sonny?

Good win for the City today, we lost. I'll sleep well in the knowledge that sex is part of my life. You might have to console yourself with Mrs Hand and her 5 lovely daughters, or in your case 2. That should suffice, needledick.

Oh dear, was the pimms a bit off tonight old boy???

Still i know how you feel!! :@

we lost to a side that took long ball to the extreme! ######*t happens! but then we are 10th in our leauge with only 1 point off playoffs with a game in hand. i suppose that is a difficult situation to be in! can you remember what thats like?

Do you honestly think Dunsford will allow you to be promoted he kept you down the last time and you were 10 points clear money old boy and you cant afford the extra wages simple as that sorry but thats the facts so live with it :englandsmile4wf:

typical answer from someone with as much intelligence as an essex girl!

I see your in Backwell not sags there is there

No, its just fact sorry to say mate, I thought you were up for a bit of banter as you said in an earllier post?

banters one thing, but the stock reply "what leauge are you in" gets a bit boring!

Do you honestly think Dunsford will allow you to be promoted he kept you down the last time and you were 10 points clear money old boy and you cant afford the extra wages simple as that sorry but thats the facts so live with it :englandsmile4wf:

I see your in Backwell not sags there is there

i really doubt dunford 'kepts us down'! infact if the modoraters were that hot, your post would beremoved for libel! inevitably, some players don't produce when the pressures on! if we went up, sponsers would join in, and the payment from going up alone would give us the cash to afford better wages!

Oh dear, again with the sex jibe, i also can say it's part of my life, a regular occurence but what that has to do with football is beyond me, UP THE LINCOLN :w00t:

As I was walking through town yesterday on my way to the game, and with my City colours on, a group of utter scum with their burberry hats etc, shouted out the most obscene comments to me, and then told me that I should die simply because of my football allegeances. :@

Can I just say, thankyou to those particular sagheads because it made Citys win today, and Rovers defeat so much more sweet. :city: :razz:

Guest DrFaustus

As I was walking through town yesterday on my way to the game, and with my City colours on, a group of utter scum with their burberry hats etc, shouted out the most obscene comments to me, and then told me that I should die simply because of my football allegeances. :@

Can I just say, thankyou to those particular sagheads because it made Citys win today, and Rovers defeat so much more sweet. :city: :razz:

Just ignore them mate.

we lost to a side that took long ball to the extreme! ######*t happens! but then we are 10th in our leauge with only 1 point off playoffs with a game in hand. i suppose that is a difficult situation to be in! can you remember what thats like?

What ,you mean being in the BOTTOM divison, no not simce '84.

Can you remember what it's like to win a derby?

Sorry that should be, can you remember what it's like even imagining you'd ever play a derby again?

Grant, that would take some common sense.

Mesa, Shrek, & the good Goatherd, sadly we have too many amoebas in both teams who rise, to the mdiocre.

Rise above it, how can ya soar wi eagles, when ya co exist wi turkies!!

Mind you I'd have to admit a small smirk when I saw the result, after some of your chav type supporters nice comments. :rolleyes::whistle:

Anyways, youre looking good for a Briz derby agin next season, so we can have ALL the muppets round to tea and medals :shutup:

Archived